Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

my girl likes them.... glad she cant fit a 6
laugh.gif
i seen alot of girls wearin these..seems as though girls love these...im sure they' will love the thermal maps...

I copped these and have to say they are unique. Great shoe if you can pull it off, garners lots of interest from non-sneaker folk.

Pearls was $72 on swoosh...and dudes was still debating...

Smdh....

How times done changed...

hahaha foams used to get marked down indefinitely around my way, people used to HATE them... its ridiculous how times have changed lol. i got about 20 pairs for 120 a piece (i know that was still high but the shop owner wasnt budging) about two weeks after a release, held onto them for about a year or year and a half and ended up getting 275 a piece.. easy. i wish i wouldve known id still be sitting on them lmao

Ayipapi - you forgot about how they were $50 or so when it was like 20% off of clearance items :smile:

Glad these didn't sell out. I hope more and more Foams sit so prices can get back down to reality.

i hope your right

i have a feeling the next 3 foam releases will sell this way

its time for nike to re-retro a foam colorway

i'm sure this colorway sold but nike is killing the shoe and shooting them self in foot with these colorways
i could see foams ending like air force 1's unless something comes out that everyone wants

even the yellow foams sold better then this & i thought the yellow foams are a better shoe

i could see nike id saving the shoe for die hard foam fans

Last edited:
I just left a villa grand opening here in Chicago, they restocked a number of shoes that released this year. The store opened at 9, I pulled up at 10 and all Jordan retros were gone. All that was left was a table with most of the foams that dropped this year including these. Nobody copped any foams while I was there, foams are dying.

NikeID is probably coming soon, if it does come the only it can be anything positive is if they only let us id basic colorways.

Appreciate the help on the sizing guys. I was able to try both a 14 and 15, and the 15 felt sooo much better. They're a little long, but my toes were getting crunched in the 14s. I'll never see a 14.5 foam
laugh.gif

So now I've got a pair of weathermans to send back to Nike and a pair of  fighter jets that'll probably go up on the Bay.

Last edited:
Personally I think NIKE's marketing scheme is genius! if they really do re-release the all black foams and bring things back to basics after a few months of lunacy the real collectors will come right back out of hiding, and the new jacks will fiend for classics just because! It seems pretty simple to me...make the collectors crave the retros then deliver after a few months of releasing back to back prints. They know EXACTLY what they are doing!

I was gonna pass on safaris but after I learned them dots is 3M....it's a wrap [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I got slides bro with a line of 3M going across each I'll sell em to you cheap

Lol jk but seriously 3M is enough to make y'all buy? Kinda reminds me of when everyone is like y'all gotta cop the 11s cause of the icy sole alone

Lol jk but seriously 3M is enough to make y'all buy? Kinda reminds me of when everyone is like y'all gotta cop the 11s cause of the icy sole alone
nike wanted to make the ugliest foams this year but add 3M to see if people would still bite, apparently it works
roll.gif

It's enough to make ME buy[emoji]128540[/emoji]....sure wished my XIII's had it[emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:
Here's a bag of throw-up, it's premium price because the throw-up comes from MJ himself, and its got caviar in it! I mean really, 3M doesnt make or break the shoe, the ****** print on it does.

if dude like shoes with 3m so be it....get off his ****! who the hell are some of these cats to try and get on someone for liking what they want! SMH@ these "sneaker divas" who think they opinion matter.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom