Nike Air Foamposite One White/Black/Royal - Is this real life??

^ You dug this up just  to say that 
indifferent.gif

let this die 
laugh.gif

I hope nike releases these in the OG colorway. I can do with out the foam metallic shine.

But since there are no real pics or sku's I will just keep my fingers crossed for even a release. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cojp

I hope nike releases these in the OG colorway. I can do with out the foam metallic shine.

But since there are no real pics or sku's I will just keep my fingers crossed for even a release. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kidqotsolez

These aren't releasing any time soon, I should know I work at a sneaker store and have checked the Nike Catalogs several times to see if this is true

ee325af40f66bee1c30a86ea3f89b21f2fef7c9.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

$225 is ridiculous. What's the increase for? Did they need the extra money to drop the quality even lower? Seems to be the way Nike works these days. Lower quality = higher price.

As much as I want these, I can't co-sign this price increase.
Yeah, FU Nike!  Thats what happens when you are too worried about shareholders.  People can only own so many shoes before they say enough.  Keep oversaturating the market, Nike.  Keep raising prices and keep cheapening your product.  

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

$225 is ridiculous. What's the increase for? Did they need the extra money to drop the quality even lower? Seems to be the way Nike works these days. Lower quality = higher price.

As much as I want these, I can't co-sign this price increase.

Praise Jesus, someones smart.

Back
Top Bottom