Nike Air Foamposite One White/Black/Royal - Is this real life??

I honestly think the dark pine pro trumps every foam one except the royal..even though my post has little to do with this particular thread
eyes.gif

If this is true they'll be copped. I like ones better btw. I have a few pros but my ones get worn more often

are these any real pics of this shoe or just a bunch of silly photoshop pics

and is this colorway going to be a air force 1 foamposite ?

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Same thing I was thinking, I was in Footlocker this past weekend with the black Foam Ones on and the employee KEPT trying t convince me that some metallic red ones were coming out this summer  
indifferent.gif
x
laugh.gif
I had a similar experience with a FA employee. He was trying to tell me the metallic reds and a pink for women was dropping this summer
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by geech

Same thing I was thinking, I was in Footlocker this past weekend with the black Foam Ones on and the employee KEPT trying t convince me that some metallic red ones were coming out this summer  
indifferent.gif
x
laugh.gif
I had a similar experience with a FA employee. He was trying to tell me the metallic reds and a pink for women was dropping this summer
indifferent.gif

i would actually like to see like a "think pink" concept

Originally Posted by njavier03

Originally Posted by geech

indifferent.gif
x
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i would actually like to see like a "think pink" concept

chill...plus women ain't spending that much on kicks...maybe some shoes, heels...but not nike's

These aren't releasing any time soon, I should know I work at a sneaker store and have checked the Nike Catalogs several times to see if this is true

Back
Top Bottom