Nike Air Foamposite One White/Black/Royal - Is this real life??

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

I've got no doubt that if they dropped this colorway, it would definitely rival the royals as the best foamposite colorway...for me at least
happy.gif

drop these....the reds...and a navy pair...
nerd.gif
....then i'll be set for life
smokin.gif
quoted for truth.  if the reds and navy drop in the future, i hope they are metallic looking.  the metallic shine is just
pimp.gif

i just hope they will be foamposite ones.  the foam pros can sit on shelves as long as i am concerned.
happy.gif

If these drop and they look like the PEs they will be my favorite colorway of the Foamposite Ones...hands down! Will we really see um next month tho?

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Ok, first off let me say these are old samples from way back and obviously not my pictures.  But you can imagine how nice this colorway would be if it dropped...

This in no way is a confirmation so don't get too excited.

ill take the foamposite one pe over those. that brown swoosh kills them ( its brownish when you have them in hand)

Originally Posted by rocman23

225 for some duncans, what in the world are they smoking
http://money.cnn.com/2011/03/18/news/companies/nike/
http://money.cnn.com/2011/03/18/news/companies/nike/http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703818204576207003213004100.html#articleTabs=article <--- this article is more detailed. Here's the most interesting part:

Nike, which reported after the close, had been engaging in "surgical" price increases that targeted specific products and markets, but coming price increases will be "across the board," the company said.

^Yeah I just heard about the price increases on Nike product at work this morning.

$225 isnt anything considering complete economy turnaround from the 90's to present date.  I understand our economy has been at a consistent downfall but why do you peeps that keep on QQing get off your assets and get a job?

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

$225 isnt anything considering complete economy turnaround from the 90's to present date.  I understand our economy has been at a consistent downfall but why do you peeps that keep on QQing get off your assets and get a job?
I don't think it's about getting a job, since I'm sure most of us who buy kicks on a regular basis are well off. And we all know that Nike has the sneaker heads by the balls. For those who didn't read the article, Nike is paying more for freight services due to rising demand of certain Nike shoes. From a business perspective, I'm sure the price hike is justified when you take into consideration the demand.

Nike's prices are already high enough....but it's all about supply and demand so as long as people buy them, there is no reason for them not to raise prices.

So has these been confirmed for the end of April or is it still a rumorIf so I hope Niketown gets these. Although $225 is crazy for some nike I'll still get themI'll be in Hawaii on my honeymoon and luckily for me there is a 2story Niketown almost next door to my hotel resort we're staying at

Originally Posted by SHU MAN FU

So has these been confirmed for the end of April or is it still a rumorIf so I hope Niketown gets these. Although $225 is crazy for some nike I'll still get themI'll be in Hawaii on my honeymoon and luckily for me there is a 2story Niketown almost next door to my hotel resort we're staying at

I think the NikeTown in Hawaii closed down...

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

man i got word back that these may be pushed back smh needed em bad
that's a bummer...seemed weird that they would release in a month and nobody had any solid pics or info

laugh.gif
@ rumor of this being pushed back all of a sudden before any pics , product numbers not even a damn hint of what the shoe looks like just a photoshop picture a NT'er made up awhile ago and has been posted on just about every sneaker/fashion blog. ill wait to see this 225 safely on the side just in case i gotta spring for em tho but i wont get my hopes up

Back
Top Bottom