Nike Air Foamposite One White/Black/Royal - Is this real life??

A little odd though if these are supposed to drop next month, QS or not, we would probably have seen a sample somewhere...

these are dope but to nike shame shame for trying to rape our pockets even more than you are......

if this is true they definetly will be better than the pearls
pimp.gif

until this is confirmed, i'm still copping pewters. i'm really not trying to drop $600+ on kicks in one month. even if they are foams. this will probably be like the metallic red foamposite thread haha.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by manslayer

Originally Posted by njavier03

this will probably be like the metallic red foamposite thread haha.

Exactly what I was thinking 
roll.gif
did the same person that started this rumor start that thread? lol

aren't the metallic reds dropping in June?? 
laugh.gif

I honestly don't know how many pairs of these I would buy. Been waiting for this colorway to drop. $225 or not, I'm all in.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by manslayer

Exactly what I was thinking 
roll.gif
did the same person that started this rumor start that thread? lol

aren't the metallic reds dropping in June?? 
laugh.gif
Yeah man June 2010...         
indifferent.gif
 oh wait  
laugh.gif
 and still no sample pics no Wale pics no nothing 
laugh.gif

i hope these drop..wish i could get some confirmation before i cop the pewters this weekend especially if they release next month.

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Im Good... Pewters Will Keep Me Satisfied... I Hope This Is Just A Rumor... If True Then Foamposites Have Lost My Respect And So Has Nike...

Originally Posted by Rod301

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Im Good... Pewters Will Keep Me Satisfied... I Hope This Is Just A Rumor... If True Then Foamposites Have Lost My Respect And So Has Nike...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

get off ur holier then thou soap box shtick, these penny PE's are da best color that hasn't seen da day of light yet, best believe they smashin any other color

droppin in this model...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

get off ur holier then thou soap box shtick, these penny PE's are da best color that hasn't seen da day of light yet, best believe they smashin any other color

droppin in this model...

I know it's a nice color but the best ever?

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by bigj505

$225 makes me no difference.

probably the pinacle of my foamposite career.

Agreed...everyone will cop these anyway.  People on this board have been clamoring for this exact colorway for years (assuming it's the foam one).
basically. keep it funky, folks. if you're a foam head these are copped somehow someway.

Originally Posted by RNS666

Originally Posted by ninjahood

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

droppin in this model...

I know it's a nice color but the best ever?

it's not far-fetched to say that it is. there was a "rarest foam cw" thread the other day and these appeared to be the consensus winner. It's a rare, coveted PE that a lot of people want. personally the OG royals get my vote but I can see the argument for saying these are.

Back
Top Bottom