Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

lol @ pink laces

#poor
other than the resale value. how is it poor when retail value was still more than the lebrons?
laugh.gif
because your fronting tryin to re-create da same splash as da south beach lebrons that cost alot right now....

you're essentially putting a Bentley bodykit on a Chrysler 300
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lol @ pink laces

#poor
other than the resale value. how is it poor when retail value was still more than the lebrons?
laugh.gif
because your fronting tryin to re-create da same splash as da south beach lebrons that cost alot right now....

grin.gif
didnt know lace swapping a shoe can get many grown dudes butt hurt. go clean that shack bruh 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lol @ pink laces

#poor
laugh.gif

grin.gif
didnt know lace swapping a shoe can get many grown dudes butt hurt. go clean that shack bruh 
grin.gif

You look like one of those jits in the malls I see wearing bright *#* colored Filas with laces that don't match in them.

You look like one of those jits in the malls I see wearing bright *#* colored Filas with laces that don't match in them.

with all the hype on the pink laces on the retro blue foams i think they might have sold even better if nike sold the shoe with a extra pair of Official foam laces in pink

with all the hype on the pink laces on the retro blue foams i think they might have sold even better if nike sold the shoe with a extra pair of Official foam laces in pink

Never seen so many "grown" men act so butthurt towards other dudes' style.
30t6p3b.gif

Personally if you wanna rock pink laces,i don't care just rock em.

I'll stay with the og laces myself
laugh.gif

Never seen so many "grown" men act so butthurt towards other dudes' style.
30t6p3b.gif

Personally if you wanna rock pink laces,i don't care just rock em.

I'll stay with the og laces myself
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom