Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

lol @ pink laces

#poor
other than the resale value. how is it poor when retail value was still more than the lebrons?
laugh.gif
because your fronting tryin to re-create da same splash as da south beach lebrons that cost alot right now....

you're essentially putting a Bentley bodykit on a Chrysler 300
grin.gif

Why even entertain the nonsense any further. He knows the value of both shoes are in a whole different bracket.
He's old enough, or looks damn old enough to know what buffoonary looks like. Let him do him.
Btw, seen about 30-40 dudes rocking these this past weekend around the city....none with with the lace switch.
Glad the love of pink hasn't trickled down here. You can keep that further down 295.
frown.gif

lol @ pink laces

#poor
other than the resale value. how is it poor when retail value was still more than the lebrons?
laugh.gif
because your fronting tryin to re-create da same splash as da south beach lebrons that cost alot right now....

grin.gif

Why even entertain the nonsense any further. He knows the value of both shoes are in a whole different bracket.
He's old enough, or looks damn old enough to know what buffoonary looks like. Let him do him.
Btw, seen about 30-40 dudes rocking these this past weekend around the city....none with with the lace switch.
Glad the love of pink hasn't trickled down here. You can keep that further down 295.
frown.gif

lol @ pink laces

#poor
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol @ pink laces

#poor
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

laugh.gif

grin.gif

frown.gif
aye dont play wit us like dat bruh, just like how dey dont $+@# wit da pink laces in bmore......we not rockin for dat +*%% neither on my side of town.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

laugh.gif

grin.gif

frown.gif
aye dont play wit us like dat bruh, just like how dey dont $+@# wit da pink laces in bmore......we not rockin for dat +*%% neither on my side of town.

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Nike Santa Monica got the following

7 / 7.5 / 8 / 9.5 / 10 / 11 / 15

Taking phone orders starting sunday.

310-393-7384

Hope those who havent got theirs come up.
Good luck!
Good stuff right here!!! Just got my pair, they ship out on Tuesday she said.  Was thinking I might have to drop a bit more on these, or go on a scavenger hunt, but this man looked out!
Honestly posts like this make believe NT hasn't completely deteriorated to just being dudes bragging about Swoosh Accounts, and a lot of the other nonsense that goes on around here. 

Regarding the pink laces:

It's simple, this shoe has nothing on it that would even make a single person think, "Man, I should throw some pink laces on these!" The Lebrons at least have hints of pink thrown in, and thats for a reason. These just look ridiculous with pink laces, and its only a cry for attention really. People who buy these, buy them for the comfort, the appreciation of the sneaker, and because they like how the colorway looks on the sneaker. It's not to get the 
eek.gif
 reaction, or the "Where did you cop" reaction, because at the end of the day it just comes off as childish. 
tired.gif
Glad you were able to get a pair! Just trying to help those out that weren't so lucky the first time around. Especially a fellow Boricua 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Nike Santa Monica got the following

7 / 7.5 / 8 / 9.5 / 10 / 11 / 15

Taking phone orders starting sunday.

310-393-7384

Hope those who havent got theirs come up.
Good luck!
Good stuff right here!!! Just got my pair, they ship out on Tuesday she said.  Was thinking I might have to drop a bit more on these, or go on a scavenger hunt, but this man looked out!
Honestly posts like this make believe NT hasn't completely deteriorated to just being dudes bragging about Swoosh Accounts, and a lot of the other nonsense that goes on around here. 

Regarding the pink laces:

It's simple, this shoe has nothing on it that would even make a single person think, "Man, I should throw some pink laces on these!" The Lebrons at least have hints of pink thrown in, and thats for a reason. These just look ridiculous with pink laces, and its only a cry for attention really. People who buy these, buy them for the comfort, the appreciation of the sneaker, and because they like how the colorway looks on the sneaker. It's not to get the 
eek.gif
 reaction, or the "Where did you cop" reaction, because at the end of the day it just comes off as childish. 
tired.gif
Glad you were able to get a pair! Just trying to help those out that weren't so lucky the first time around. Especially a fellow Boricua 
pimp.gif

160jordansdeep wrote:
with all the hype on the pink laces on the retro blue foams i think they might have sold even better if nike sold the shoe with a extra pair of Official foam laces in pink

It is confirmed that next year foamposites will be in gay-pride colorways to commemorate legalization of gay marriages in Earth's capitol of NYC

I.AM.NOT.LYING.
cues birthday cake vampedo talk loll
roll.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

160jordansdeep wrote:
with all the hype on the pink laces on the retro blue foams i think they might have sold even better if nike sold the shoe with a extra pair of Official foam laces in pink

It is confirmed that next year foamposites will be in gay-pride colorways to commemorate legalization of gay marriages in Earth's capitol of NYC

I.AM.NOT.LYING.
cues birthday cake vampedo talk loll
roll.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom