Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Agreed to preferring these over pine greens however both are on the list

Here's to not eating after august / september lol.............

Agreed to preferring these over pine greens however both are on the list

Here's to not eating after august / september lol.............

These are gonna be a definite cop for me so I might as well ask now; anyone know where to get a pair of pink laces that are similar to Foam laces?

These are gonna be a definite cop for me so I might as well ask now; anyone know where to get a pair of pink laces that are similar to Foam laces?

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

o no

o no

These are pretty nice, much better than the green for sure, but like others said. They won't get $220 out of me for these.

These are pretty nice, much better than the green for sure, but like others said. They won't get $220 out of me for these.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I'm pretty sure these are $190 like the Electric Green Pros.  Someone had a picture of the catalog where it listed these and the Pines at $190 SRP.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I'm pretty sure these are $190 like the Electric Green Pros.  Someone had a picture of the catalog where it listed these and the Pines at $190 SRP.

Yea I meant with tax, sorry haven't paid full price for any pros lately so I was thinking of Foam Ones which come to $217 with tax in NYC..

$205 is still too much tho, with all these damn releases, I try to pace myself.

HeadDetective- Shoot me an email/text, I'm back in business.

Yea I meant with tax, sorry haven't paid full price for any pros lately so I was thinking of Foam Ones which come to $217 with tax in NYC..

$205 is still too much tho, with all these damn releases, I try to pace myself.

HeadDetective- Shoot me an email/text, I'm back in business.

i hope thats just the flash on the camera. Will def cop 2x if the blue is like the first pic.

i hope thats just the flash on the camera. Will def cop 2x if the blue is like the first pic.

Originally Posted by bigj505

o no

Haha, yeah man, gonna see if I can pull off the SoBe look.  I do after all live in Florida.

Originally Posted by bigj505

o no

Haha, yeah man, gonna see if I can pull off the SoBe look.  I do after all live in Florida.

Back
Top Bottom