Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

CAME OUT WAY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT... HATED THEM..NOT ANYMORE.. IM A BELEIBER

CAME OUT WAY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT... HATED THEM..NOT ANYMORE.. IM A BELEIBER

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child
I just reported you, if you get banned, blame me
wink.gif

This color looks almost like the Denver Nuggets blue or the San Diego Chargers alternate jersey color.  They look good I would have to see them in store and hold them in my hand.

This color looks almost like the Denver Nuggets blue or the San Diego Chargers alternate jersey color.  They look good I would have to see them in store and hold them in my hand.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by bigj505

These are gonna be a definite cop for me so I might as well ask now; anyone know where to get a pair of pink laces that are similar to Foam laces?

o no

Haha, yeah man, gonna see if I can pull off the SoBe look.  I do after all live in Florida.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

RIP to foams

Originally Posted by bigj505

These are gonna be a definite cop for me so I might as well ask now; anyone know where to get a pair of pink laces that are similar to Foam laces?

o no

Haha, yeah man, gonna see if I can pull off the SoBe look.  I do after all live in Florida.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

RIP to foams

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

wink.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Jus Keep These Plain An Simple With The Black Laces Man... Dudes Got South Beach Fever...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

wink.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Jus Keep These Plain An Simple With The Black Laces Man... Dudes Got South Beach Fever...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom