Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

This colorway is by far the best Foam Pro colorway I have seen in a damb long time.  I am pretty glad I held off on electric greens and waited for these.  IMO, the pines have nothing on these.  I could care less if everyone is wearing them, I will continue to wear mine throughout the summer... and no I don't do any lace changes.  Shoe works great on its own without a lace change.

This colorway is by far the best Foam Pro colorway I have seen in a damb long time.  I am pretty glad I held off on electric greens and waited for these.  IMO, the pines have nothing on these.  I could care less if everyone is wearing them, I will continue to wear mine throughout the summer... and no I don't do any lace changes.  Shoe works great on its own without a lace change.

WITNESSkb24 wrote:
RIP Foams

grin.gif
 i disagree but to each his own

Wasn't a fan of putting pink laces on these but I gave it a try anyway. They don't look that bad. I guess a lot of it has to do with what laces you put on them too. Haven't decided if to keep them or throw on the black laces.

Wasn't a fan of putting pink laces on these but I gave it a try anyway. They don't look that bad. I guess a lot of it has to do with what laces you put on them too. Haven't decided if to keep them or throw on the black laces.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Yeah, not bad at all. I would keep them. 
1107220843ca43e8db7adece1a.jpg

Originally Posted by gentry187

Yeah, not bad at all. I would keep them. 
1107220843ca43e8db7adece1a.jpg

^^^To each his own but me personally I don't think the lebron SB laces are a good look on the foams. That's a little OD IMO.

^^^To each his own but me personally I don't think the lebron SB laces are a good look on the foams. That's a little OD IMO.

I saw 2 youngbucks yesterday in the mall. 1 with the actually lebron south beach with the pink laces. one of his buddies had these with the pink laces. Everyone that was around just shook their head in shame and disbelief. I personally dont like the idea. if you want to, go ahead.. People will dog you.. Leave the pink laces to the actually South Beach Lebrons or on Lava Air Max 95!!

I saw 2 youngbucks yesterday in the mall. 1 with the actually lebron south beach with the pink laces. one of his buddies had these with the pink laces. Everyone that was around just shook their head in shame and disbelief. I personally dont like the idea. if you want to, go ahead.. People will dog you.. Leave the pink laces to the actually South Beach Lebrons or on Lava Air Max 95!!

Back
Top Bottom