Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Highly doubt there would be a restock of a darn near sold out shoe 3 months after the release date, that makes no sense to me at all

I'll keep an eye out on the restock if possible. Was at the sneakercon down here in Miami today and dudes were wildin with the prices and laces SMDH.....these grew on me.

Thanks for the info.

I'll keep an eye out on the restock if possible. Was at the sneakercon down here in Miami today and dudes were wildin with the prices and laces SMDH.....these grew on me.

Thanks for the info.

I went to 6flags yesterday and saw a young buck with these on and pink laces. He came up to me and said, I like your kicks (Hideo Nomo Red) one and All i could do is say, why did you put pink laces on those foams.. SUST!!

I went to 6flags yesterday and saw a young buck with these on and pink laces. He came up to me and said, I like your kicks (Hideo Nomo Red) one and All i could do is say, why did you put pink laces on those foams.. SUST!!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

People still wear hats?
laugh.gif
one of the dumbest posts ive ever read. good lord....

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Highly doubt there would be a restock of a darn near sold out shoe 3 months after the release date, that makes no sense to me at all

hoh just got a restock of the 2010 pearls when the black and neo lime one's dropped

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

hoh just got a restock of the 2010 pearls when the black and neo lime one's dropped

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Got me a San Jose Sharks fitted last week. Don't like all those flashy fitteds, just a nice plain joints, little color to match the shoe:

34xjjbb.jpg
those look really clean with these joints, now if only pizza hut put a little more color on their boxes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Got me a San Jose Sharks fitted last week. Don't like all those flashy fitteds, just a nice plain joints, little color to match the shoe:

34xjjbb.jpg
those look really clean with these joints, now if only pizza hut put a little more color on their boxes
roll.gif

Good lord this thread has really brought the beasts out, no problem with hat matching, but the shoes+laces+socks+underwear+shirt is just ridiculous.

RIP Foams

Good lord this thread has really brought the beasts out, no problem with hat matching, but the shoes+laces+socks+underwear+shirt is just ridiculous.

RIP Foams

Back
Top Bottom