Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by Beasly151

I walked in this store that still had them in the DMV and they were charging 330 i told dude that i got my pines for cheaper. He said i will sell them to you for 300 i then told him naw i can do 270 and he was like you not going to find them anywhere at that price. i left then i copped a pair from a NTer for 260 talk about winning!!!
not singling you out but.........

now i know why the foamposite hit it big for nike......ppl picking up a mass produced foam at 60 above retail, and call it winning.......

itrl_2.jpg

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I walked in this store that still had them in the DMV and they were charging 330 i told dude that i got my pines for cheaper. He said i will sell them to you for 300 i then told him naw i can do 270 and he was like you not going to find them anywhere at that price. i left then i copped a pair from a NTer for 260 talk about winning!!!

now i know why the foamposite hit it big for nike......ppl picking up a mass produced foam at 60 above retail, and call it winning.......
I mean if you factor in that i didnt miss work to stand in line for a pair of shoes that sold out instantly here. i call it winning but to you i guess that losing but oh well.

I mean if you factor in that i didnt miss work to stand in line for a pair of shoes that sold out instantly here. i call it winning but to you i guess that losing but oh well.

Its not about that at all.  These were easily available on release date on eastbay, NDC, jimmyjazz.
You couldve bought for retail.  But even at retail, I think the only winner is Nike.

Its not about that at all.  These were easily available on release date on eastbay, NDC, jimmyjazz.
You couldve bought for retail.  But even at retail, I think the only winner is Nike.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

found the shirt to match for $10, i'm happier than a ninja who bought a new gun
bfb16b100d7e370001d059a6b10de00bc3cc91f6_r.jpg

5b826cc1f40507c6314074011e4bfdbfd7148734_r.jpg

same people that dislike this picture are most likely the same people that would rock these foams with pink laces/camo shorts or just all together not match at all. NT is comedy.....never post your fit unless it's extra regular

same people that dislike this picture are most likely the same people that would rock these foams with pink laces/camo shorts or just all together not match at all. NT is comedy.....never post your fit unless it's extra regular

Originally Posted by toughmoney

So I guess putting two sets of laces in one shoe and one of those laces being the same color of the shoe is ok??? I never knew that I guess you do learn something new everyday 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

So I guess putting two sets of laces in one shoe and one of those laces being the same color of the shoe is ok??? I never knew that I guess you do learn something new everyday 
eyes.gif

^
He only has teal laces in them, no black. I'm going to answer your question anyway....It all comes down to personal preference. If you want to double lace your joints do you. You definitely won't get laughed at for that like you would for wearing laces that don't match. Doernbecher vi's and red suede v's caught hate on NT when they first released for the color and laces. Now a lot of people wish they had or stacked up on.

BTW just picked up another pair on NDC
pimp.gif

^
He only has teal laces in them, no black. I'm going to answer your question anyway....It all comes down to personal preference. If you want to double lace your joints do you. You definitely won't get laughed at for that like you would for wearing laces that don't match. Doernbecher vi's and red suede v's caught hate on NT when they first released for the color and laces. Now a lot of people wish they had or stacked up on.

BTW just picked up another pair on NDC
pimp.gif

Cfranchise26, nice shirt man.
Do you happen to know if they had any 3 XL or 4XL in those?.
I would like to pick up one but the larger sizes are harder to come by.

In general, I'm glad Nike started listening to their customers and releasing the cool shirts
in the larger sizes. My Champs always get the newly released shirts with at least a 3XL.
I just picked up a hot Dwade shirt last week. It just released and has his face on a
playiing card, real bad.

In general, I'm glad Nike started listening to their customers and releasing the cool shirts
in the larger sizes. My Champs always get the newly released shirts with at least a 3XL.
I just picked up a hot Dwade shirt last week. It just released and has his face on a
playiing card, real bad.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

playiing card, real bad.
yeah man, copped mine in a 2x, highest size i seen was a 3x though.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

playiing card, real bad.
yeah man, copped mine in a 2x, highest size i seen was a 3x though.

Back
Top Bottom