Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

I scooped them up for $210. Thanks to everyone that helped me out. If ya'll need help with anything, let me know.

Random, but that same night, I picked up my ex from the club and smashed in the whip with the shoes on. I kept thinking about that "Foams on My Feet" song the whole time
laugh.gif
. I got four compliments on them while at Denny's. I guess they liked the pink laces. And yes, I took them out after. Just weren't my style.

Bonus: My humble Foam collection

I scooped them up for $210. Thanks to everyone that helped me out. If ya'll need help with anything, let me know.

Random, but that same night, I picked up my ex from the club and smashed in the whip with the shoes on. I kept thinking about that "Foams on My Feet" song the whole time
laugh.gif
. I got four compliments on them while at Denny's. I guess they liked the pink laces. And yes, I took them out after. Just weren't my style.

Bonus: My humble Foam collection

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

What would be a good price for a 10.5 of these in 9/10 condition?

I would say 300-350 maybe even a lil cheaper

Idk why u guys be getting beat in the head for sneaker prices.... Don't pay 300 + for a used pair #*+, 240 tops for a non DS pair and that's depending on the condition

Idk why u guys be getting beat in the head for sneaker prices.... Don't pay 300 + for a used pair #*+, 240 tops for a non DS pair and that's depending on the condition

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Well good luck finding someone who will give you a pair for that price

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Well good luck finding someone who will give you a pair for that price

Man.....Really though, I HATE myself for not buying these when I had the chance....shoulda pulled the trigger on NDC...damn.

Man.....Really though, I HATE myself for not buying these when I had the chance....shoulda pulled the trigger on NDC...damn.

Thankfully I got a pair, and it was mostly due to seeing some kid with them on as I camping for the Metallic Red Foams. I think the lesson to take away here is that Foams hold their value really well, so don't hesitate pulling the trigger on them.

Thankfully I got a pair, and it was mostly due to seeing some kid with them on as I camping for the Metallic Red Foams. I think the lesson to take away here is that Foams hold their value really well, so don't hesitate pulling the trigger on them.

Back
Top Bottom