Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

I'm sure people are gonna put pink laces on these... 
roll.gif

Saw these today...

"Hue" of the blue reminds of the pearls, and the green joints... It's like you changing the flim of color on the foam to separate the 3.

Easy pass for me -- but Pine Greens are Black Rob...

Saw these today...

"Hue" of the blue reminds of the pearls, and the green joints... It's like you changing the flim of color on the foam to separate the 3.

Easy pass for me -- but Pine Greens are Black Rob...

I like majority of the colorways that are releasing in Foams however i agree that Nike should kind of slow it down a bit though.

I like majority of the colorways that are releasing in Foams however i agree that Nike should kind of slow it down a bit though.

I'm not excited about these...but might end up getting them because it's such a unique cw (south beach). Oh yeah and the fact they might be worth $1,200 after I throw some pink laces on them....haha

I'm not excited about these...but might end up getting them because it's such a unique cw (south beach). Oh yeah and the fact they might be worth $1,200 after I throw some pink laces on them....haha

Back
Top Bottom