Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

These look so good.
eek.gif
Droppin July 1st. Throw hot pink laces on em and watch mofo's necks break everywhere

I don't understand this pink laces thing even if i had the South Beaches i would leave the Black Laces in.

I don't understand this pink laces thing even if i had the South Beaches i would leave the Black Laces in.

maybe i'm tripping but the color looks a lil off from the south beach.. so i don't think the pink laces are going to have the same effect

maybe i'm tripping but the color looks a lil off from the south beach.. so i don't think the pink laces are going to have the same effect

Originally Posted by Tha323Kid

Right there not even the same color.

Originally Posted by Tha323Kid

Right there not even the same color.

I dno about you guys but I've already got my first outfit planned for these!

Gonna switch the laces to these first

49e0b8036b620_87587n.jpg

Then wear these

img-thing

OR these (can't decide)

richskinny-pink.jpg

With this top 
pimp.gif

2001_Teal.jpg

I dno about you guys but I've already got my first outfit planned for these!

Gonna switch the laces to these first

49e0b8036b620_87587n.jpg

Then wear these

img-thing

OR these (can't decide)

richskinny-pink.jpg

With this top 
pimp.gif

2001_Teal.jpg

Why yall trippin over some pink laces on shoes? Insecure huh? Theyre just laces and no I didnt get the South beaches but I wanna get these electric blues
If you like black laces leave em in

Why yall trippin over some pink laces on shoes? Insecure huh? Theyre just laces and no I didnt get the South beaches but I wanna get these electric blues
If you like black laces leave em in

Back
Top Bottom