Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Why yall trippin over some pink laces on shoes? Insecure huh? Theyre just laces and no I didnt get the South beaches but I wanna get these electric blues
If you like black laces leave em in

No, we are trippin on others trying to make this shoe a variant South Beach. If you want pink laces on blue shoes, buy South Beaches! Even then a "grown" man wearing hot pink, is still suspect...

Why yall trippin over some pink laces on shoes? Insecure huh? Theyre just laces and no I didnt get the South beaches but I wanna get these electric blues

No, we are trippin on others trying to make this shoe a variant South Beach. If you want pink laces on blue shoes, buy South Beaches! Even then a "grown" man wearing hot pink, is still suspect...

Why yall trippin over some pink laces on shoes? Insecure huh? Theyre just laces and no I didnt get can't afford the South beaches but I wanna get these electric blues and put pink laces in them to make up for it

Fixed 
wink.gif

Why yall trippin over some pink laces on shoes? Insecure huh? Theyre just laces and no I didnt get can't afford the South beaches but I wanna get these electric blues and put pink laces in them to make up for it

Fixed 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by mrfreshest

Dare he say it.....

Better than the Classic Royals

These will be the Classic Colorway of 2011

Nah man, Pine Pros got that title easily...

Yea Definitly The Pines... That Is A Perfect Posite Color.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by mrfreshest

Dare he say it.....

Better than the Classic Royals

These will be the Classic Colorway of 2011

Nah man, Pine Pros got that title easily...

Yea Definitly The Pines... That Is A Perfect Posite Color.

Ya'll too siced over this south beach foolishness. Personally, i like the colorway but think lebron 8's are an overall ugly shoe so that ruined it for me. So if i can pick these up, without the pink accents, it's a win-win situation.

Ya'll too siced over this south beach foolishness. Personally, i like the colorway but think lebron 8's are an overall ugly shoe so that ruined it for me. So if i can pick these up, without the pink accents, it's a win-win situation.

Nike is really overdoing these unique colors, they are only nice on a few models. Last year was the eggplant and copper colors, now they are putting "retro"/orion blue or neon green/volt/ electric green on every single shoe they have.

Nike is really overdoing these unique colors, they are only nice on a few models. Last year was the eggplant and copper colors, now they are putting "retro"/orion blue or neon green/volt/ electric green on every single shoe they have.

I like the CW on the Nike Air foamposite PRO but damn i don't like those huge nike swoosh on the outer part of the shoe and sole. It ruins everything IMO. Pass again.

I like the CW on the Nike Air foamposite PRO but damn i don't like those huge nike swoosh on the outer part of the shoe and sole. It ruins everything IMO. Pass again.

Back
Top Bottom