Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

These are crazy, but the quality of Foams has taken such a drastic drop, I just don't know if I can do it. My 2010 Pearl Pros squeak worse than any other shoe I've ever owned, and my 2011 Royals have already started squeaking. I actually made a thread about it a month or so back, but that's a whole different thing... Between the ridiculously soft and squishy Foam, and the bad luck I've had with recent Foams squeaking, I'll most likely pass on these... went w/ 2 pairs of True Blues today instead..

These are crazy, but the quality of Foams has taken such a drastic drop, I just don't know if I can do it. My 2010 Pearl Pros squeak worse than any other shoe I've ever owned, and my 2011 Royals have already started squeaking. I actually made a thread about it a month or so back, but that's a whole different thing... Between the ridiculously soft and squishy Foam, and the bad luck I've had with recent Foams squeaking, I'll most likely pass on these... went w/ 2 pairs of True Blues today instead..

anyone that throws in pink laces in these,or tries to dub these the south beaches,is a joke..i think these may be the biggest foam release in awhile because of that reason though

anyone that throws in pink laces in these,or tries to dub these the south beaches,is a joke..i think these may be the biggest foam release in awhile because of that reason though

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ henz- i got $200 for them pink laces...i neeeeeeed those super-duper exclusive lebron james pink laces
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom