Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by Macwitdakickz

As long as they look "minty" like the lower pics...these are dope. The stronger blue in the group pic looks wack.

the second pics are beautiful. the nicest pair of pros imo

Originally Posted by Macwitdakickz

As long as they look "minty" like the lower pics...these are dope. The stronger blue in the group pic looks wack.

the second pics are beautiful. the nicest pair of pros imo

no pair of foams is worth anything above retail, you gotta be crazy to pay over retail for foams now a days... these are dope, but the quality is 2 thumbs down...

no pair of foams is worth anything above retail, you gotta be crazy to pay over retail for foams now a days... these are dope, but the quality is 2 thumbs down...

Originally Posted by purplehazen

HoH royals are
wink.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

HoH royals are
wink.gif

Actually I'd say all foam releases up to about the first release of eggplant are worth above retail. Or you can say all Foams made in Taiwan are worth above retail nowadays, especially DS ones.

Could prolly fetch 500 easily on HOH royals, army right now.

Actually I'd say all foam releases up to about the first release of eggplant are worth above retail. Or you can say all Foams made in Taiwan are worth above retail nowadays, especially DS ones.

Could prolly fetch 500 easily on HOH royals, army right now.

Just read on modern-notoriety that the release date is officially July 1st, 2011 I can't wait for these!!!!!!!!! I hope they're a general release like those slime green foams that dropped earlier. I know people are sayig the quality is getting worse but that's not gonna stop me from buying what I like. If you pass on these because of "softer foam material", or whatever other flaws you wanna find, then in my opinion, you're no better than a hype beast that only buys sneakers because it gets a "limited" tag. Rock what you like

Just read on modern-notoriety that the release date is officially July 1st, 2011 I can't wait for these!!!!!!!!! I hope they're a general release like those slime green foams that dropped earlier. I know people are sayig the quality is getting worse but that's not gonna stop me from buying what I like. If you pass on these because of "softer foam material", or whatever other flaws you wanna find, then in my opinion, you're no better than a hype beast that only buys sneakers because it gets a "limited" tag. Rock what you like

price hike.

can't wait to get these...going to be a late fathers day gift to myself. lol

price hike.

can't wait to get these...going to be a late fathers day gift to myself. lol

i am not trying to hate on anyone 
and i am not trying to spend more  (i will for this colorway)

but if you cant deal with the $10.00 difference in price from the last foam pro why even buy the shoes in the first place
in 2012 is when the nike price hike is going into effect across the board on all there products 

i am not trying to hate on anyone 
and i am not trying to spend more  (i will for this colorway)

but if you cant deal with the $10.00 difference in price from the last foam pro why even buy the shoes in the first place
in 2012 is when the nike price hike is going into effect across the board on all there products 

i can understand the mild concern though. if you're the type that's buying multiples, or just have a lot of shoe purchases...the cost adds up over time.

i can understand the mild concern though. if you're the type that's buying multiples, or just have a lot of shoe purchases...the cost adds up over time.

eddo you are right, any foam made in taiwan is worth over retail, i should of been more specific...

but these china foams, you cant even play ball in them, thry almost look like they melting at the bottm where foams meets sole.. personally i dont play ball in mines but i seen a couple of pairs that look really bad..

Back
Top Bottom