Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by saigon

Copped my size 13 on Eastbay after an 11 minute wait. Was going to go NDC when I saw the wait but NDC wants to charge tax, lol.

Gold Member FTW.

Congrats.. still got another 20min before I can get my 13 
devil.gif

Copped my size 13 on Eastbay after an 11 minute wait. Was going to go NDC when I saw the wait but NDC wants to charge tax, lol.

Gold Member FTW.

Congrats.. still got another 20min before I can get my 13 
devil.gif

Gold Member FTW.
gold member for sure! ^_^

Hope all of you ordering on Eastbay remember to check mark the box for the $3.99 gift box. Unless you want a destroyed box because of Eastbay's white shipping bag of box death.

NDC Cop for me.

Hope all of you ordering on Eastbay remember to check mark the box for the $3.99 gift box. Unless you want a destroyed box because of Eastbay's white shipping bag of box death.

NDC Cop for me.

Book 'em Danno. Eastbay FTW. No tax. Free Shipping. 6 minute timer with the confirmation in my inbox by 12:10a. Thank y'all for coming out, God bless you, goodnight.
laugh.gif

Book 'em Danno. Eastbay FTW. No tax. Free Shipping. 6 minute timer with the confirmation in my inbox by 12:10a. Thank y'all for coming out, God bless you, goodnight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

These Are Gonna Be In The Cheap Boxes...
30t6p3b.gif
  When Is Nike Gonna Change Them.? OG Boxes Would Highly Be Appreciated.
ohwell.gif

But GL On Everyone Picking Up A Pair Tomorrow Or Sat... Shouldnt Even Have A Problem With Them Unless Your In The DMV... Ill See If These Move Or Not. Was Kinda Excited At 1st But The Hype Is Crazy... Not Even That Desperate For These And 200 Extra Dollars In My Wallet Wouldnt Hurt...

The Pines Needa Hurry Up An Come Out... What Happen To Those Red Pros That Were Sposed To Be Dropping In July.?
yes 
these are in the cheap boxes 

nikes on that b.s that its better for the environment

its better for there bottom line 

Originally Posted by Rod301

These Are Gonna Be In The Cheap Boxes...
30t6p3b.gif
  When Is Nike Gonna Change Them.? OG Boxes Would Highly Be Appreciated.
ohwell.gif

But GL On Everyone Picking Up A Pair Tomorrow Or Sat... Shouldnt Even Have A Problem With Them Unless Your In The DMV... Ill See If These Move Or Not. Was Kinda Excited At 1st But The Hype Is Crazy... Not Even That Desperate For These And 200 Extra Dollars In My Wallet Wouldnt Hurt...

The Pines Needa Hurry Up An Come Out... What Happen To Those Red Pros That Were Sposed To Be Dropping In July.?
yes 
these are in the cheap boxes 

nikes on that b.s that its better for the environment

its better for there bottom line 

pass. if they confirm the red pros then i will be drooling waiting for my first pair of foams. as is my personal rule with any shoe, i have to LOVE it.

pass. if they confirm the red pros then i will be drooling waiting for my first pair of foams. as is my personal rule with any shoe, i have to LOVE it.

Back
Top Bottom