Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

copped my size 11 on NDC, will be hitting up HOH tomorrow to see if I can cop in person and cancel my order
BRUH!!!! i had my apartment address when i checked out!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif

I won't be back there till august!!!! man i hope HOH has some pairs left during my lunch break 

One of my credit cards verification codes wasn't working, I almost had a heart attack luckily I used my back up card. Hope everyone that wants a pair gets one.

One of my credit cards verification codes wasn't working, I almost had a heart attack luckily I used my back up card. Hope everyone that wants a pair gets one.

copped my size 11 on NDC, will be hitting up HOH tomorrow to see if I can cop in person and cancel my order
BRUH!!!! i had my apartment address when i checked out!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif

I won't be back there till august!!!! man i hope HOH has some pairs left during my lunch break 

OK, went a lil faster..got my eastbay order in..just need confirmation and I can cancel my NDC order!

OK, went a lil faster..got my eastbay order in..just need confirmation and I can cancel my NDC order!

Originally Posted by button999

Hope all of you ordering on Eastbay remember to check mark the box for the $3.99 gift box. Unless you want a destroyed box because of Eastbay's white shipping bag of box death.

NDC Cop for me.

No you don't have to check the gift box. They will be double boxed. They said they've changed their shipping methods for major releases after receiving a lot of complaints from customers.

Originally Posted by button999

Hope all of you ordering on Eastbay remember to check mark the box for the $3.99 gift box. Unless you want a destroyed box because of Eastbay's white shipping bag of box death.

NDC Cop for me.

No you don't have to check the gift box. They will be double boxed. They said they've changed their shipping methods for major releases after receiving a lot of complaints from customers.

About time Swoosh discounted something decent that people actually want.
Grabbed me a sz.11

Bring on the discounted pine greens!

About time Swoosh discounted something decent that people actually want.
Grabbed me a sz.11

Bring on the discounted pine greens!

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

made up my mind. these shall be copped. anyone copping at HOH Lakewood?

I might.. whats it looking like over there? Lots of pairs? What time they open?
My boy said he asked and they told him 8 o'clock. HOH Lakewood usually gets a good amount..but they never tell customers the exact amount haha

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

made up my mind. these shall be copped. anyone copping at HOH Lakewood?

I might.. whats it looking like over there? Lots of pairs? What time they open?
My boy said he asked and they told him 8 o'clock. HOH Lakewood usually gets a good amount..but they never tell customers the exact amount haha

Lol I hate all u guys with a swoosh acct.....I'm tight I gotta pass on these funds is type low....but emerald griffs here I come my funds should be up by then

Lol I hate all u guys with a swoosh acct.....I'm tight I gotta pass on these funds is type low....but emerald griffs here I come my funds should be up by then

Back
Top Bottom