Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

ok mr tough guy....that bag would match great with this outfit. 

b463536c3371acf876ce2ffb6304f8a86dbc564.jpg

You know what...

Nimhet you're right, that bag is a perfect match. Now you just gotta find them laces.

You know what...

Nimhet you're right, that bag is a perfect match. Now you just gotta find them laces.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

anyone who has the nerve to call these "south beach foams" needs to get hit in the back of the head with an aluminum baseball bat
hey buddy I just asked the question ok... don't kill me 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

anyone who has the nerve to call these "south beach foams" needs to get hit in the back of the head with an aluminum baseball bat
hey buddy I just asked the question ok... don't kill me 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

All that money and ''ballin'' lol but this corn still doesnt know what fit true religion jeans to rock with running sneakers. Sweeping the floors with them.

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

You know what...

I'll just pay $1200 for a pair of "south beaches" and swamp them with these

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

You know what...

I'll just pay $1200 for a pair of "south beaches" and swamp them with these

Originally Posted by nimhet

All that money and ''ballin'' lol but this corn still doesnt know what fit true religion jeans to rock with running sneakers. Sweeping the floors with them.

Idc what others doin with theirs these look like they will be decent in person and they will definitely sit so I will prolly cop on discount...

If cats wanna make them an SB CW Let them make them an SB CW I MEAN THE COLORS DO WORK TOGETHER IF THEY DIDN'T CATS WOULDNT BE DROPPIN' $400 and up On the LEBRON SB's and its not like FOAMS are still that SACRED SHOE that only releases one or two CW's a year They're coming out with so many Foams you might as well experiment!

LET ME BE CLEAR I THINK ITS WACK BUT I'M NOT GON BE MAD CUZ SOMEBODY ELSE THINKS IT'S FRESH,

I just better not see any of you cats talking @@! in the WDYWT Forum posting pics with pink laces in your "Retro" Blue Foams LOL

LOL I WOULD DEFINITELY HAVE TO CALL SOME FOLKS OUT!

Idc what others doin with theirs these look like they will be decent in person and they will definitely sit so I will prolly cop on discount...

If cats wanna make them an SB CW Let them make them an SB CW I MEAN THE COLORS DO WORK TOGETHER IF THEY DIDN'T CATS WOULDNT BE DROPPIN' $400 and up On the LEBRON SB's and its not like FOAMS are still that SACRED SHOE that only releases one or two CW's a year They're coming out with so many Foams you might as well experiment!

LET ME BE CLEAR I THINK ITS WACK BUT I'M NOT GON BE MAD CUZ SOMEBODY ELSE THINKS IT'S FRESH,

I just better not see any of you cats talking @@! in the WDYWT Forum posting pics with pink laces in your "Retro" Blue Foams LOL

LOL I WOULD DEFINITELY HAVE TO CALL SOME FOLKS OUT!

I have the lebron south beaches and they're not these so you.broke bums stop calling them that

I have the lebron south beaches and they're not these so you.broke bums stop calling them that

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Maybe I'm reading wrong, but why people gotta be "broke" because they don't have south beaches or don't wanna pay whatever hype price they currently "going for" or just like these foams better and wanna "convert" them?

I got 4 pair on EMP last winter at footaction -- long gone now of course -- but #justsayin.  Broke? 
laugh.gif

ANYONE here can sell/trade a couple kicks in their "collection" and use that $ to get them.   But that ain't the point, I don't think...........................

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Maybe I'm reading wrong, but why people gotta be "broke" because they don't have south beaches or don't wanna pay whatever hype price they currently "going for" or just like these foams better and wanna "convert" them?

I got 4 pair on EMP last winter at footaction -- long gone now of course -- but #justsayin.  Broke? 
laugh.gif

ANYONE here can sell/trade a couple kicks in their "collection" and use that $ to get them.   But that ain't the point, I don't think...........................

Why in the world are we trying to compare these to the South Beaches? The South Beaches happen to be a similar shade of blue to these. Is that really enough to say they are the same shoe?
30t6p3b.gif

Why in the world are we trying to compare these to the South Beaches? The South Beaches happen to be a similar shade of blue to these. Is that really enough to say they are the same shoe?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Was out in my Tahoe today checking out the latest color for the Tahoes... What are the odds huh?
laugh.gif
Wondering should I go through starting over on my term in order to trade up to get this color
pimp.gif
I am joking about trading my truck, but it is pretty much dead on with the sneaks...

Not for nothing, but you should throw some pink rims on that.  At this point it's totally worth it just because it pisses this many people off.

Back
Top Bottom