Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

if you throw pink laces on these ima automatically assume you don't have the sb brons......
truth is sneaker heads only exist online and at camp outs
i doubt you will see pink laces on these. ever. if you did...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

if you throw pink laces on these ima automatically assume you don't have the sb brons......
truth is sneaker heads only exist online and at camp outs
i doubt you will see pink laces on these. ever. if you did...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

is 7/1 the confirmed release date? I thought it was in july but didn't know it was the 1st

I doubt it...

7/1 is a Friday... Nike assigned release dates on the first day of the month as a 'remote date' to give buyers an idea when the shoe will release... (Unless the 1st is an actual Saturday)

More than likely, the shoe will come out a week or two afterwards, but you may see a couple of pairs before then also...

Originally Posted by nimhet

is 7/1 the confirmed release date? I thought it was in july but didn't know it was the 1st

I doubt it...

7/1 is a Friday... Nike assigned release dates on the first day of the month as a 'remote date' to give buyers an idea when the shoe will release... (Unless the 1st is an actual Saturday)

More than likely, the shoe will come out a week or two afterwards, but you may see a couple of pairs before then also...

Mannnnnn these right here are CRAZY!!!!! Other than the concords, these are the most anticipated releases of the year for me!!! I'm not even sure why people aren't jumping on these but hey, I know ima get me a pair. I might never wear my southbeaches now.....

Mannnnnn these right here are CRAZY!!!!! Other than the concords, these are the most anticipated releases of the year for me!!! I'm not even sure why people aren't jumping on these but hey, I know ima get me a pair. I might never wear my southbeaches now.....

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ yes it does. with a limited edition hypebeast trading card

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Thats Sad if they Really Come with Those Ugly Pink Hypebeast Laces..Nike is Trippin!!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ yes it does. with a limited edition hypebeast trading card

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Thats Sad if they Really Come with Those Ugly Pink Hypebeast Laces..Nike is Trippin!!

Back
Top Bottom