Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ yes it does. with a limited edition hypebeast trading card

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Held these in my hand today. This is a great looking shoe but the incredibly soft foam turned me off plus I already have the South Beach 8s and don't want to come out of pocket for these.

Held these in my hand today. This is a great looking shoe but the incredibly soft foam turned me off plus I already have the South Beach 8s and don't want to come out of pocket for these.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Why? oh Why did u put the pink laces on? Atleast u should people how stupid they look with them on... Now is SneakerSt selling these early? or something or Am I just gonna have to go to NY to get them early? lol... Anyone know any spots online??

This 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Why? oh Why did u put the pink laces on? Atleast u should people how stupid they look with them on... Now is SneakerSt selling these early? or something or Am I just gonna have to go to NY to get them early? lol... Anyone know any spots online??

This 
nerd.gif

I agree the shoe looks good as is. And they look good with the pink laces. For those saying people that like the laces only like them because they dont have SB 8's are prob correct lol. Im not gonna drop 450-500 on lebrons when i could get these. And the blue being different doesnt matter its just an accent color lol if you have those laces in

I agree the shoe looks good as is. And they look good with the pink laces. For those saying people that like the laces only like them because they dont have SB 8's are prob correct lol. Im not gonna drop 450-500 on lebrons when i could get these. And the blue being different doesnt matter its just an accent color lol if you have those laces in

I'm wondering how close the color is to this..

medium_hill_jersey.jpg

If it's close enough, it'll work.. but I'm thinking it might be pretty off

medium_hill_jersey.jpg

Originally Posted by Weatherman

medium_hill_jersey.jpg

colorblind you're
nerd.gif

medium_hill_jersey.jpg

colorblind you're
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

medium_hill_jersey.jpg

colorblind you're
nerd.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
 @ those pink laces.

Originally Posted by got shoes

medium_hill_jersey.jpg

colorblind you're
nerd.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
 @ those pink laces.

Back
Top Bottom