Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

So hype, color and availability taken into account, do you guys think these will sit or fly? I'm debating on getting some Entourage Lebron 8's but I don't wanna miss out.

This will be over produced like all recent foam releases and will sit for a while, I wouldn't say they'll be available months down the road but atleast a couple of weeks
it all depends on where you live.  They will sit in Cali for a few weeks but I'm guessing will be instacop anywhere eastside (DMV, NYC).

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Why is senaker st charging $250 for these?

They obviously know something about the quantity being released.

Can anyone confirm quantity stores should be receiving? There are hardly up on ebay giving me the impression these are under close watch by Nike

Can anyone confirm quantity stores should be receiving? There are hardly up on ebay giving me the impression these are under close watch by Nike

Originally Posted by nimhet

So hype, color and availability taken into account, do you guys think these will sit or fly? I'm debating on getting some Entourage Lebron 8's but I don't wanna miss out.

This will be over produced like all recent foam releases and will sit for a while, I wouldn't say they'll be available months down the road but atleast a couple of weeks
it all depends on where you live.  They will sit in Cali for a few weeks but I'm guessing will be instacop anywhere eastside (DMV, NYC).
Yeah thats true, forgot about how they fly off the shelves on the east
bjamintrotter- these will not be limited at all.  My FTL is getting them and we hardly get any foams. I've also heard of other FTL's getting about 300+ of them.  Sneaker St price isn't bad when you consider tax and shipping, it's not that much over retail.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Yeah thats true, forgot about how they fly off the shelves on the east
bjamintrotter- these will not be limited at all.  My FTL is getting them and we hardly get any foams. I've also heard of other FTL's getting about 300+ of them.  Sneaker St price isn't bad when you consider tax and shipping, it's not that much over retail.

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

did anyone get a e-mail saying the shoes are shipped from sneaker st 
i'm still waiting 

edit i got a email from sneakerst 

did anyone get a e-mail saying the shoes are shipped from sneaker st 
i'm still waiting 

edit i got a email from sneakerst 

Thanks everybody, I live in Baltimore so they'll probably fly first day. But I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Brons

Thanks everybody, I live in Baltimore so they'll probably fly first day. But I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Brons

After seeing the Dark Pines in person... since I own the south beaches I rather get the dark pines. 
pimp.gif

After seeing the Dark Pines in person... since I own the south beaches I rather get the dark pines. 
pimp.gif

Which foams do youll prefer, these or the electric green joints. I am having a hard time figuring which one I should cop and keep DS to wear  2 to 3 years from now.

Which foams do youll prefer, these or the electric green joints. I am having a hard time figuring which one I should cop and keep DS to wear  2 to 3 years from now.

^I'd say Blue.. Too many thundercats around my way wearing the green and dont think they'll treat the blue one like that.. But i could be wrong

^I'd say Blue.. Too many thundercats around my way wearing the green and dont think they'll treat the blue one like that.. But i could be wrong

Originally Posted by Dok

Why not just wear them both?  No point in keeping them in a closet...

Originally Posted by Dok

Why not just wear them both?  No point in keeping them in a closet...

or hype

or hype

Question are these going to be 190 or 200? Some places i've seen 200 and others i've seen 190

Question are these going to be 190 or 200? Some places i've seen 200 and others i've seen 190

Back
Top Bottom