Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

2 be 100% honest...

I was in utter and complete shock when I saw the electric foam pros gone from store shelves. Considering that shoe isnt the prettiest colorway.

Therefore these are going to do just as well

2 be 100% honest...

I was in utter and complete shock when I saw the electric foam pros gone from store shelves. Considering that shoe isnt the prettiest colorway.

Therefore these are going to do just as well

I think now the shoe game has come down to the flashy colors.If you notice the shoes with the brightest colors lately have been the ones selling.

I think now the shoe game has come down to the flashy colors.If you notice the shoes with the brightest colors lately have been the ones selling.

these are at the store I work at and a local mom and pop right now. They've just received their shipments of them.

these are at the store I work at and a local mom and pop right now. They've just received their shipments of them.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Question are these going to be 190 or 200? Some places i've seen 200 and others i've seen 190
They going to retail for $190, talked to the official Nike twitter for the info bruh. Hopefully no tax and free shipping too...
follow me on twitter @Johnny_Blaz3

Originally Posted by Remi23

Question are these going to be 190 or 200? Some places i've seen 200 and others i've seen 190
They going to retail for $190, talked to the official Nike twitter for the info bruh. Hopefully no tax and free shipping too...
follow me on twitter @Johnny_Blaz3

Originally Posted by kidqotsolez

Where you work at and how much you guys charging?

Originally Posted by kidqotsolez

Where you work at and how much you guys charging?

seen these today in person, wow they are way better than i thought.. my homie paid 250, not to bad.. cant wait to scoop a pair

seen these today in person, wow they are way better than i thought.. my homie paid 250, not to bad.. cant wait to scoop a pair

Purplehazen, are you in the bx? I've heard about a spot that's selling them in the Bronx for $250 but I haven't had a chance to go up there yet. I'm really surprised that we haven't had pics posted recently of pick ups though. About two weeks left until release and we can't find them yet..... Definately different from recent foam releases

Purplehazen, are you in the bx? I've heard about a spot that's selling them in the Bronx for $250 but I haven't had a chance to go up there yet. I'm really surprised that we haven't had pics posted recently of pick ups though. About two weeks left until release and we can't find them yet..... Definately different from recent foam releases

Yo premium laces in downtown manhattan is selling these for $400!!!! The nerve of these people smh.

Yo premium laces in downtown manhattan is selling these for $400!!!! The nerve of these people smh.

^^^
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom