Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Im slappin any man i see over 30 years of age with pink laces in these foams.

Clapping-(n1306439338657).gif

Real talk... yo hugo you my man, but c'mon dog..

and
30t6p3b.gif
 smh at the video about the dude getting stabbed.. C'mon guys its not that serious .. remember these are GR..

All #this

Clapping-%28n1306439338657%29.gif

and
30t6p3b.gif
 smh at the video about the dude getting stabbed.. C'mon guys its not that serious .. remember these are GR..

frown.gif

Clapping-%28n1306439338657%29.gif

and
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Nike rep told me the shoe is still active and being manufactured. He said look for a re-stock in a few weeks. It's a popular GR shoe and Nike knows they will sell.
From what I heard these will NOT get restocked, only pairs that will pop up will be cancelled orders or returns.

I could be wrong though...

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Nike rep told me the shoe is still active and being manufactured. He said look for a re-stock in a few weeks. It's a popular GR shoe and Nike knows they will sell.
From what I heard these will NOT get restocked, only pairs that will pop up will be cancelled orders or returns.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Hugo

its the early 1990's all over again�
30t6p3b.gif
they better say that in the end. because like i said he wasnt in no shoes..
the news said it was over shoes "trendy shoes nike foamposites"
if you know what happen you should go to the cops instead of posting on here if it really had�nothing�to do with the foams�

i'm guessing someone was going to rob his friend and the dude that got stabbed was trying to make sure his buddy did not get robbed�

but yeah 5 other people getting stabbed at the same time dont sound like it has nothing to do with shoes

trendy shoes nike foamposites

very sad
man. that news was just trying to be the first with what really happen..other news station said it started from two people arguing and then everyone started to fight.
dude that died was one of them anime, rap, dont really care what they wear type of dude.. heres another news coverage on why it happen which i believe more..
http://www.myfoxdc.com/dp...-r-smith-matthews-070111

30t6p3b.gif
the news said it was over shoes "trendy shoes nike foamposites"
if you know what happen you should go to the cops instead of posting on here if it really had�nothing�to do with the foams�

i'm guessing someone was going to rob his friend and the dude that got stabbed was trying to make sure his buddy did not get robbed�

but yeah 5 other people getting stabbed at the same time dont sound like it has nothing to do with shoes

trendy shoes nike foamposites

very sad
man. that news was just trying to be the first with what really happen..other news station said it started from two people arguing and then everyone started to fight.
dude that died was one of them anime, rap, dont really care what they wear type of dude.. heres another news coverage on why it happen which i believe more..
http://www.myfoxdc.com/dp...-r-smith-matthews-070111

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

NikeRider wrote:

Your wrong....

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

NikeRider wrote:

Your wrong....

and
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I wasn't expecting this response.. but you still the homie tho

and
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I wasn't expecting this response.. but you still the homie tho

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip
30t6p3b.gif
last thing he said on fb..
[h6]Lord watch over me and my brothers as we know are simply trying to survive In this messed up world. #amen[/h6]

idk story is a lil fishy. proly dudes that was going to buy shoes said/did something..idk...
damn
tired.gif
dude was at my homies party last Saturday smh

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip
30t6p3b.gif
[h6]Lord watch over me and my brothers as we know are simply trying to survive In this messed up world. #amen[/h6]

idk story is a lil fishy. proly dudes that was going to buy shoes said/did something..idk...
damn
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

30t6p3b.gif

damn
tired.gif

dang. i was watching some old vid of wen he wrestled in school lol. dude was funny crazy

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

30t6p3b.gif

damn
tired.gif

dang. i was watching some old vid of wen he wrestled in school lol. dude was funny crazy

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

damn, i was on swoosh and they had almost a fsr. 2 mins later they were out of stock.

Don't lag. Add to cart and checkout ASAP. I've learned the hard way on a few releases. Item no longer available??? Argh!

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

damn, i was on swoosh and they had almost a fsr. 2 mins later they were out of stock.

Don't lag. Add to cart and checkout ASAP. I've learned the hard way on a few releases. Item no longer available??? Argh!

anybody get their shipping confirmation from swoosh? and my payment is still saying pending but im assuming it wont be charged til shoes get shipped

anybody get their shipping confirmation from swoosh? and my payment is still saying pending but im assuming it wont be charged til shoes get shipped

Back
Top Bottom