Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip
its the early 1990's all over again�
30t6p3b.gif
they better say that in the end. because like i said he wasnt in no shoes..
the news said it was over shoes "trendy shoes nike foamposites"
if you know what happen you should go to the cops instead of posting on here if it really had nothing to do with the foams 

i'm guessing someone was going to rob his friend and the dude that got stabbed was trying to make sure his buddy did not get robbed 

but yeah 5 other people getting stabbed at the same time dont sound like it has nothing to do with shoes

trendy shoes nike foamposites

very sad

I caved in and copped. Nobody answered my question...

but the sole are as clear as the pewters/royals.

191 was the best they could do for me.

Might even return them cuz i ain't got money to blow like that.

I'm feeling remarkably fickle right now. lol.

I caved in and copped. Nobody answered my question...

but the sole are as clear as the pewters/royals.

191 was the best they could do for me.

Might even return them cuz i ain't got money to blow like that.

I'm feeling remarkably fickle right now. lol.

How did these sell in Houston?

I hope they're still available in about two weeks. The Royals sat on the shelves for a little while, but I have a feeling it's another story with these.

How did these sell in Houston?

I hope they're still available in about two weeks. The Royals sat on the shelves for a little while, but I have a feeling it's another story with these.

yo! unbelievable!my thoughts n prayers to the family and friends of the victim....

ON ANOTHER NOTE... SINCE WHEN DO FOAMS SELL OUT ON RD IN HOUSTON TX? i still cnt believe i missed out on these, m going to hit couple mre spots in the am... but if anybdy in htown can point me to the right direction, i 'll greatly appreciate it.....
congrats to yall who copped.... that player price got me hatin like a MO' loool

yo! unbelievable!my thoughts n prayers to the family and friends of the victim....

ON ANOTHER NOTE... SINCE WHEN DO FOAMS SELL OUT ON RD IN HOUSTON TX? i still cnt believe i missed out on these, m going to hit couple mre spots in the am... but if anybdy in htown can point me to the right direction, i 'll greatly appreciate it.....
congrats to yall who copped.... that player price got me hatin like a MO' loool

This is sad again people just don't know how to act, over some shoes that just sad .. I dunno if I should wear my pair without looking over my shoulder .
30t6p3b.gif

This is sad again people just don't know how to act, over some shoes that just sad .. I dunno if I should wear my pair without looking over my shoulder .
30t6p3b.gif

pelimpe,

I guess that answers my question.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Man, they usually sit there for a couple of weeks, but I guess the hype and all of these little kids trying to be "sneakerheads" bought them all up.

I'll be sure to get my Pines in September.

pelimpe,

I guess that answers my question.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Man, they usually sit there for a couple of weeks, but I guess the hype and all of these little kids trying to be "sneakerheads" bought them all up.

I'll be sure to get my Pines in September.

It legit makes me sick to see pink laces on these things. How you gonna take the ruggedest most thorough pair of Nike's and doll em up with some damn pink laces smdh. Isht is blasphemous
30t6p3b.gif
Straight bastardizing a classic. It was a cool little twist for the SB LeBron's but foams? Not a good look at all imo.

It legit makes me sick to see pink laces on these things. How you gonna take the ruggedest most thorough pair of Nike's and doll em up with some damn pink laces smdh. Isht is blasphemous
30t6p3b.gif
Straight bastardizing a classic. It was a cool little twist for the SB LeBron's but foams? Not a good look at all imo.

frown.gif
 My thoughts go out to his family.

Pink laces on these are
sick.gif
 but hey as usual to each his own.

frown.gif
 My thoughts go out to his family.

Pink laces on these are
sick.gif
 but hey as usual to each his own.

It seems like the more we preach the truth on the pink laces the more people want to like them . At least it makes it easier to spot you beasters

It seems like the more we preach the truth on the pink laces the more people want to like them . At least it makes it easier to spot you beasters

Back
Top Bottom