Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who commented on my pics...

lmao @ all these pics. Dudes ODing with these kicks and fits. This is the exact reason I don't buy jays out here in houston anymore

Thanks to everyone who commented on my pics...

lmao @ all these pics. Dudes ODing with these kicks and fits. This is the exact reason I don't buy jays out here in houston anymore

Originally Posted by got shoes

the abundance of Foams is crazy. I'm so happy that people don't wear Foams out here. Wasn't playing on wearing them for a minute anyway

Exactly... I was out in The Town for the 4th and only Foams I saw were Pearls.

Glad the love for FOAMS aint that big out here like it is back East.

I would hate to be out and see 100 other dudes rocking the same shoe as me.

Originally Posted by got shoes

the abundance of Foams is crazy. I'm so happy that people don't wear Foams out here. Wasn't playing on wearing them for a minute anyway

Exactly... I was out in The Town for the 4th and only Foams I saw were Pearls.

Glad the love for FOAMS aint that big out here like it is back East.

I would hate to be out and see 100 other dudes rocking the same shoe as me.

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

Originally Posted by eddo1005

....I used to collect foams and feel great about it, but man is nike killing foams....

Might be time to let these go soon.

WHAT SIZE ARE YOU?
eek.gif

What size are you, and someone give me info on those Black Foam Ones with the icy sole to the right of the Royals, and anyone know where I can cop

....I used to collect foams and feel great about it, but man is nike killing foams....

WHAT SIZE ARE YOU?
eek.gif

What size are you, and someone give me info on those Black Foam Ones with the icy sole to the right of the Royals, and anyone know where I can cop

Originally Posted by BronLe

WHAT SIZE ARE YOU?
eek.gif

Size 12/11.5 for those that are asking.  The picture actually doesnt include the red foam pros and HOH pearl that I have since bought.

WHAT SIZE ARE YOU?
eek.gif

Size 12/11.5 for those that are asking.  The picture actually doesnt include the red foam pros and HOH pearl that I have since bought.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Magic1978

e9uqlz.jpg

This is %!*@+@ ridiculous. When did this become kosher?
looks like typical NY summer to me.....foams is about is abundant as air force I's out here

My comment doesn't change, because my goal wasn't to dress like everyone else in high school. I would have changed clothes rather than look like Boys 2 Men.

That's DMV, because I see two pair of NB's

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Magic1978

e9uqlz.jpg

This is %!*@+@ ridiculous. When did this become kosher?
looks like typical NY summer to me.....foams is about is abundant as air force I's out here

My comment doesn't change, because my goal wasn't to dress like everyone else in high school. I would have changed clothes rather than look like Boys 2 Men.

That's DMV, because I see two pair of NB's

i wont be rocking my pair until the yr 2014...these are all I've been seeing on peoples feet all damn week

i wont be rocking my pair until the yr 2014...these are all I've been seeing on peoples feet all damn week

WHAT SIZE ARE YOU?
eek.gif

my size
eek.gif

WHAT SIZE ARE YOU?
eek.gif

my size
eek.gif

Seriously, I look at this thread whenever I want to get a little laugh while at work.

We've had our share of foams released in the past year or so, give or take and honestly none of the previous colorways have received the same hype as these have after a release. In NYC, You were able to find pearls (mass produced doesn't count), royals, pewters, days after they released. I slept on these and can't find them anywhere.

Seriously, I look at this thread whenever I want to get a little laugh while at work.

We've had our share of foams released in the past year or so, give or take and honestly none of the previous colorways have received the same hype as these have after a release. In NYC, You were able to find pearls (mass produced doesn't count), royals, pewters, days after they released. I slept on these and can't find them anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom