Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

wackness wrapped up in foam. These look like fakes. Im not interested in these at all. I'd be excited if they retro'd the silver pros. Why thrown in red with the silver? yuk

The color combo is just weird to me.

I like silver and I like that crimson shade but not together so much...

Only thing I do like about this shoe is that the bottom isn't translucent.

30t6p3b.gif
this hurts my heart, and im a new foam head as yall would say. I been in the game 10 years, I have nothing good to say about these.

Basically they took the Silver Foam Pros and slapped on a Red sole
laugh.gif

I kinda like it though..have to see better pics first..

Nothing blends with this shoe
laugh.gif

The silver foam with the check was always ugly (hence why the silver pro's made the outlets last round).

The red looks like it came off the "cough drops" and was customized by adding them on these.

Straight trash. Not even atheistically pleasing for $100. Wouldn't waste my money on these.

Bad. 23isback said these will be a million bucks. That's the only way people will break necks over. Nothing special.

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

these will be flipped hard
!**%...  Can't stand ya'll cats.  Don't even want the shoes, just want to make a quick buck off somebody who works and has a life and isn't gonna camp out in front of footaction for 12 hours.  At least be subtle about it.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

!**%...  Can't stand ya'll cats.  Don't even want the shoes, just want to make a quick buck off somebody who works and has a life and isn't gonna camp out in front of footaction for 12 hours.  At least be subtle about it.

i see what you're saying,but hey man you gotta respect his grind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Like iv been sayin in every new foam post......easy pass......foams are so dead to me now.....all the youngins can have fun with these

I hear you, so much garbage in the last few years. Im not really a fan of most foams (i like the OG pennys, blue pros, and the first pearls) but these are actually really nice looking, the colors were put together nicely. Theyre too rich for my taste (not spending 200 plus on these) but I think these are the best foams to come out in a LONG time (4-5 years +)

I agree. 

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

laugh.gif
I can respect the grind if you put in the work to get your pairs and you actually have an appreciation for the shoe.  Like when someone cops like 2 to 3 pairs cause they want 1 or 2 for themselves and they want to sell one for somewhat of a profit to cover the cost of the other shoes, that makes sense, and I'm not hating, but when you want to go in and cop a shoe you have no interest in JUST to flip them, it's annoying because that's why every release is such chaos now.  Plus I've never seen so many new members in here who are just joining to get in on the resell game.  Mad dudes with like 20something posts going "Nice" in every thread to bump their post count and then a sig saying "Cavs Jordan IV's sizes 8, 8.5, 10, 12. PM me." and they want like $350.  /rant

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

laugh.gif
No I don't.  His grind kills the game.  His grind makes it impossible to even cop an UGLY shoe.  
No I'm not coppin, so please dont try to flame me with the "if u dont like, then dont cop" posts

should've just holler'd at my boy "chef" from gourmet-kickz to do a sole swap or dye instead of releasing these! props to bun-b for rockin them before wale lol although i know he probably has his on standby!

Back
Top Bottom