Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

prob sayn dat so every1 can stop buyn an he can get hit. i be seeing him doin that to lmao

lol just look at his avy LMAO!!!! he look like the type...dudes could get the joanin on slim for days to he shouldn't get it started!!!

Last edited:
definite pass on these. not sure why they would do this.
30t6p3b.gif
AGREED!!!
sick.gif

Lol it seems like I pissed a lot of u fake e-thugs off with my comment.....I'm done tho Yall dudes ain't worth gettin banned over peace

the 'GYM' greens actually sat everywhere in ny... dudes gettin mad at opinions tho :smh:
Everyone has one, U b aigh..
These actually look OK in those pics but my blues are the only foams i will own as of now...

Yeah same here I figured since the gym greens look like coppers thats why but idc I got my eggplants pearl n orl I'm good

What's the easiest way to go about copping these you think?

I know the release day got pushed ahead one day (the 31st now), never really plan on standing in line but idk.

I'm assuming there will be no phone orders anywhere (Nike, EastBay, etc etc) - is it worth trying to cop online or that just a waste of time? Foams are Foams, no matter what, hype around them is crazy so should be difficult regardless.

What's the easiest way to go about copping these you think?

I know the release day got pushed ahead one day (the 31st now), never really plan on standing in line but idk.

I'm assuming there will be no phone orders anywhere (Nike, EastBay, etc etc) - is it worth trying to cop online or that just a waste of time? Foams are Foams, no matter what, hype around them is crazy so should be difficult regardless.
Out here in OK copping in store is difficult because there is only one good spot and the security guard lets his son and his buddies to the front of the line everytime ...and it's in a mall
Has anyone ever had any luck online? I always get the stupid server errors

Looks like nike been watching youtube seeing all the sole swops on foams before they came up with the idea of dropping these. too much going on with this shoe IMO.

I wouldn't go as far as saying foams are dead, but Nike is doing a pretty thorough job with bastardizing a classic with releasing every color under the rainbow :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:. Still break'n necks with the Galaxies all week. Definitely passing on these as well. Good luck to all trying to cop a pair. This should be an easy task.

mixed feelings on these not sure about that orange sole.... Probably would have been a better sneaker with a red sole...

What preorder sites got these up? My boy gotta work and wants these. Even tho it's looking like a lot of dudes are passing on these, foams are foams so u can't ever underestimate the demand for these. Hopefully don't gotta be in line to early tho

What preorder sites got these up? My boy gotta work and wants these. Even tho it's looking like a lot of dudes are passing on these, foams are foams so u can't ever underestimate the demand for these. Hopefully don't gotta be in line to early tho
lol. people are not passing on these. these are highly hyped.

i heard alot say they get js instead. plus once they make galaxy zoom rookie release date official every1 will jump 2 dem 1st

May have to retract my statement about getting these, have enough foamposites already not to mention the black "stealth" foams are releasing later this year, they just keep coming out with foams, the blacks will be my last foamposite for a while...:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom