Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by B Sox

I've never really been into foams, which is weird since I'm from the DMV, but I think these are starting to make me appreciate the whole line. I love the C/W on these. Those bright colors like electric blue and green or whatever don't belong on a rugged shoe like this. I will definitely be copping these, and now I am on the lookout for royals, coppers, pearls, and dooms. Maybe eggplants too...Oh no, what have I got myself in to 
devil.gif

alien.gif
he's just following the wave as stated above...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by B Sox

I've never really been into foams, which is weird since I'm from the DMV, but I think these are starting to make me appreciate the whole line. I love the C/W on these. Those bright colors like electric blue and green or whatever don't belong on a rugged shoe like this. I will definitely be copping these, and now I am on the lookout for royals, coppers, pearls, and dooms. Maybe eggplants too...Oh no, what have I got myself in to 
devil.gif

alien.gif

JayzOnMyToes wrote

Not even. One reason I wasn't so into them before was that I was never able to cop when I was younger because they were always so expensive. I had some J's and other Nikes when I was in high school when I was working and then I kinda stopped while in college due to cash flow. Now that I'm out of college and have some money to throw around, it was easy to get back into shoes. Having my own money now has also opened me up to different shoes such as Foams and other OG stuff that I wasn't able to get in the past. So I guess if liking a certain C/W that has given me a greater admiration for a shoe overall makes me a person that is "just following the wave", then so be it. I just don't see it like that.

JayzOnMyToes wrote

Not even. One reason I wasn't so into them before was that I was never able to cop when I was younger because they were always so expensive. I had some J's and other Nikes when I was in high school when I was working and then I kinda stopped while in college due to cash flow. Now that I'm out of college and have some money to throw around, it was easy to get back into shoes. Having my own money now has also opened me up to different shoes such as Foams and other OG stuff that I wasn't able to get in the past. So I guess if liking a certain C/W that has given me a greater admiration for a shoe overall makes me a person that is "just following the wave", then so be it. I just don't see it like that.

yup....still wearing 'em no matter the water stains and mildew smell
tongue.gif

word, after sept...it's a wrap for 'em, ima prolly dye the soles on this pair and wear the life out the og pro's that i've been slacking on putting the soles back onto

yup....still wearing 'em no matter the water stains and mildew smell
tongue.gif

word, after sept...it's a wrap for 'em, ima prolly dye the soles on this pair and wear the life out the og pro's that i've been slacking on putting the soles back onto

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Grizz, if Decade had sz12+ I wouldve hit a lot more people up, including you...but only sz8-11 were available since he sold dozens in june and july
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Grizz, if Decade had sz12+ I wouldve hit a lot more people up, including you...but only sz8-11 were available since he sold dozens in june and july
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif
good looking out as always my dude

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif
good looking out as always my dude

roll.gif

Grizz....i'm down to one pair of Army's now so u know i'll be guarding 'em like:

sidenote: i hope these flood the stores....i want at least 3 more pairs.

Back
Top Bottom