Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

roll.gif

Grizz....i'm down to one pair of Army's now so u know i'll be guarding 'em like:

sidenote: i hope these flood the stores....i want at least 3 more pairs.

Im with you on that....getting atleast 1 more pair, but i wouldnt be surprised if i get 2 more

Top 3 foam pro colorway, and possibly top 5-6 foam one/pro colorway...YES I SAID IT
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

here's a pic someone sent me....FTL sku for Pines
2598hoh.jpg

Im with you on that....getting atleast 1 more pair, but i wouldnt be surprised if i get 2 more

Top 3 foam pro colorway, and possibly top 5-6 foam one/pro colorway...YES I SAID IT
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

here's a pic someone sent me....FTL sku for Pines
2598hoh.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

roll.gif

Grizz....i'm down to one pair of Army's now so u know i'll be guarding 'em like:

My dude Duke Silver
laugh.gif
nah i understand...

Just sleep with one eye open

15chesi.jpg

roll.gif

My dude Duke Silver
laugh.gif
nah i understand...

Just sleep with one eye open

15chesi.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
yup....i agree

royals > og blk/gum pros > og/02 pearls > armies > pines > eggplants...

only a red foam one or white foam one could trump one of the top 3 in my book
nerd.gif

lol Grizz, i know of another 12 out there...jus don't know what they want for 'em yet.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
yup....i agree

royals > og blk/gum pros > og/02 pearls > armies > pines > eggplants...

only a red foam one or white foam one could trump one of the top 3 in my book
nerd.gif

lol Grizz, i know of another 12 out there...jus don't know what they want for 'em yet.

All this talk might make me order them early. Plus I'm not sure of my labor day plans. That Friday release date might not be good for me.

Need to find a good online retailer.

All this talk might make me order them early. Plus I'm not sure of my labor day plans. That Friday release date might not be good for me.

Need to find a good online retailer.

Justin..we have the same order just about. For me its...
Royal ones
Black pros (gum or clear)
Og/02 pearls
Eggplant ones
Pines
Then it would be..armys,volts, pewters followed by the rest

Crazy how 4 of my top 6 are pros and not ones....still never understood why so many people hate pros

Justin..we have the same order just about. For me its...
Royal ones
Black pros (gum or clear)
Og/02 pearls
Eggplant ones
Pines
Then it would be..armys,volts, pewters followed by the rest

Crazy how 4 of my top 6 are pros and not ones....still never understood why so many people hate pros

there can't be much hate for pro's after the electrics/retros sold well.....and now the pines about to shut $#!t down?

the opinions must have changed by now.

there can't be much hate for pro's after the electrics/retros sold well.....and now the pines about to shut $#!t down?

Funny how that is...all the pro hate in the Pearl thread. I didn't even really see that much pro hate in the green apple and blueberry skittle threads.

If they released the Royal or black Pros again it would cement it

Funny how that is...all the pro hate in the Pearl thread. I didn't even really see that much pro hate in the green apple and blueberry skittle threads.

If they released the Royal or black Pros again it would cement it

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Whats funny was how many dudes were hating so hard when the Pearls first dropped at HOH then were quick to cop the following yr

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Whats funny was how many dudes were hating so hard when the Pearls first dropped at HOH then were quick to cop the following yr

Actually i bought a pair here in Taiwan. They were a QS release here. Very limited and sold out quickly. Hopefully i score a few more on the US release.

Took the pic with my cell, so pardon the quality.  I must say i am very impressed. 

Actually i bought a pair here in Taiwan. They were a QS release here. Very limited and sold out quickly. Hopefully i score a few more on the US release.

Took the pic with my cell, so pardon the quality.  I must say i am very impressed. 

Back
Top Bottom