Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

yea, at this point with rd so close there's really no reason to be copping early

agree 
your better off paying more for a legit pair from a mom and pop shop getting the shoe directly from nike then paying out the pooper for a b grade 

So a "b-grade" pair isn't a legit pair?

It's a legit pair, but you're paying more for a pair that could be pretty flawed

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

yea, at this point with rd so close there's really no reason to be copping early

agree 
your better off paying more for a legit pair from a mom and pop shop getting the shoe directly from nike then paying out the pooper for a b grade 

So a "b-grade" pair isn't a legit pair?

It's a legit pair, but you're paying more for a pair that could be pretty flawed

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Not hate, but what are you going to with 3 pairs of foams? 1 pair can get you through a lifetime.

Cmon now RL, you know 90% of the people in here never had foams before the craze started 
laugh.gif

You must not know me well.

wink.gif

lol I didn't mean you, I've seen your foams before my dude 
pimp.gif

Guess I should have worded that differently 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Not hate, but what are you going to with 3 pairs of foams? 1 pair can get you through a lifetime.

Cmon now RL, you know 90% of the people in here never had foams before the craze started 
laugh.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I could use some Dooms Caro's in my life right about now...

pimp.gif

Anyone's local stores getting shipments already?  Sadly, I have yet to see these in person 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I could use some Dooms Caro's in my life right about now...

pimp.gif

Anyone's local stores getting shipments already?  Sadly, I have yet to see these in person 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif
haha, all good.  Guess i was being defensive for no reason.
devil.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif
haha, all good.  Guess i was being defensive for no reason.
devil.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
am I part of the foam hype if my first pair was the black /red ones that came out in 07 i think, then coppers

laugh.gif
am I part of the foam hype if my first pair was the black /red ones that came out in 07 i think, then coppers

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

is eastbay getting these? im not trying to order from NDC anymore
Yes, we are currently expecting them in stock on September 2nd.  We will likely have more information closer to that date.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

is eastbay getting these? im not trying to order from NDC anymore
Yes, we are currently expecting them in stock on September 2nd.  We will likely have more information closer to that date.

EastbayRep - Ryan

pimp.gif
I got a pair of NDS dooms couple of weeks ago I LOVE THEM!!! sock liner was a little dirty thinking about getting it dyed black

pimp.gif
I got a pair of NDS dooms couple of weeks ago I LOVE THEM!!! sock liner was a little dirty thinking about getting it dyed black

This are a must to me. Real unique shoe. Only one. Can't wait. Had not been this excited about a foam since the royals released.

This are a must to me. Real unique shoe. Only one. Can't wait. Had not been this excited about a foam since the royals released.

The term "Foam hype" is ridiculous.

For every dude who only like Foams because they're hot ATM, there's someone who didn't know what they were until they saw Wale or Chris Brown or someone wear them, and they legit like the shoe, or maybe they never had money to cop.

Yall need to get off yall's high horse, they're just shoes.

For every dude who only like Foams because they're hot ATM, there's someone who didn't know what they were until they saw Wale or Chris Brown or someone wear them, and they legit like the shoe, or maybe they never had money to cop.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Thanks for the speech

Thanks for the speech

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Thanks for the speech
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom