Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by show time 96

the 3 i know was mike bibby, Tim duncan and Penny

Duncan wore foams in 97'?!? Only three I know of is Penny, Pippen, and Bibby...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Yea TD did rock the Pearl pros often 
scottie played in foams? i had no clue 

Yea TD did rock the Pearl pros often 
scottie played in foams? i had no clue 

Pippen wore Foams? I always thought it was Penny and Bibby in Foam ones, then Duncan in Pros and Totals. And maybe Ray Allen in he got game. Thats where most people would remember Foams from back in the 1990s  

Pippen wore Foams? I always thought it was Penny and Bibby in Foam ones, then Duncan in Pros and Totals. And maybe Ray Allen in he got game. Thats where most people would remember Foams from back in the 1990s  

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Thanks for the speech
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hahaha. I say to people.. Name 3 players that foamposities back in 97. Ill give them one name, Hardaway.. And most people can't name the other 2, not even 1 other... If you cant answer that, you should call yourself a foamposite fan.. Shoot, a Penny hardaway fan nonetheless!!
roll.gif

Your a lame. Why does someone need to know the history of a shoe to like them. Not everyone with shoe collection cares that much. I buy kicks cuz I like fresh feet, I could give a damn who where or why the sig owner wore them, when they where originally released or anything else besides the shoe being hot. That being said I'm coppin my first pair of foams next month.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Thanks for the speech
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hahaha. I say to people.. Name 3 players that foamposities back in 97. Ill give them one name, Hardaway.. And most people can't name the other 2, not even 1 other... If you cant answer that, you should call yourself a foamposite fan.. Shoot, a Penny hardaway fan nonetheless!!
roll.gif

Your a lame. Why does someone need to know the history of a shoe to like them. Not everyone with shoe collection cares that much. I buy kicks cuz I like fresh feet, I could give a damn who where or why the sig owner wore them, when they where originally released or anything else besides the shoe being hot. That being said I'm coppin my first pair of foams next month.

I was just looking back at the earlier pages and its funny to see everyone saying pass, but as we get closer to the RD and we have early purchases and pictures everyone can't wait
laugh.gif

I was just looking back at the earlier pages and its funny to see everyone saying pass, but as we get closer to the RD and we have early purchases and pictures everyone can't wait
laugh.gif

people in nyc are going nuts for foams the pairs on fulton street that went for $400.00 have sold out can you believe that

people in nyc are going nuts for foams the pairs on fulton street that went for $400.00 have sold out can you believe that

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

nothing new yorkers do ever surprise me anymore. :tongue:

nothing new yorkers do ever surprise me anymore. :tongue:

laugh.gif
@ 400...got mine for almost half that price
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom