Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by taxtow

I was at my local Foot Locker today and the manager opened the case of Pines while i was there.  Very nice looking in person!
e61y6d.jpg

Yo what the hell is up with the glue stains around the Nike check...I feel bad for whoever cops those lmao.

Originally Posted by taxtow

I was at my local Foot Locker today and the manager opened the case of Pines while i was there.  Very nice looking in person!
e61y6d.jpg

Yo what the hell is up with the glue stains around the Nike check...I feel bad for whoever cops those lmao.

any spots in so cal getting these for sure? i would normally go the eastbay route but since cali made that new stupid rule about tax for online purchases it kinda kills the purpose of me getting them on eastbay now.

any spots in so cal getting these for sure? i would normally go the eastbay route but since cali made that new stupid rule about tax for online purchases it kinda kills the purpose of me getting them on eastbay now.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Where in SoCal you trying to find these at?  If it's around the IE area message me, i know a few spots!

Where in SoCal you trying to find these at?  If it's around the IE area message me, i know a few spots!

I'm mad I cant get them my daughter birthday is the 6 of september so all my money goin toward her party and school clothes

I'm mad I cant get them my daughter birthday is the 6 of september so all my money goin toward her party and school clothes

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

im in the south bay  redondo area.   im assuming sheikh in the south bay galleria and millenium will be getting them,  im going to check both of them this week  but aside from those places the 310 area usually gets shafted when it comes to foam releases.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

im in the south bay  redondo area.   im assuming sheikh in the south bay galleria and millenium will be getting them,  im going to check both of them this week  but aside from those places the 310 area usually gets shafted when it comes to foam releases.

gunna be in NYC when these shoes drop but i'm from canada so i'm completely clueless how this birthday coupon/vip stuff works... can someone explain to me clearly how ill be able to use this coupon on the foams?

gunna be in NYC when these shoes drop but i'm from canada so i'm completely clueless how this birthday coupon/vip stuff works... can someone explain to me clearly how ill be able to use this coupon on the foams?

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

if you go to the midnight release on 34th st i guarantee those retail warriors are going to give you the run around on using any type of coupon even if it's a legit coupon you should be able to use no problem.

best bet i would say would be to cop them even if they don't let you use the coupon  then call corporate the next morning and complain if they don't let you use a legit coupon.

if you go to the midnight release on 34th st i guarantee those retail warriors are going to give you the run around on using any type of coupon even if it's a legit coupon you should be able to use no problem.

best bet i would say would be to cop them even if they don't let you use the coupon  then call corporate the next morning and complain if they don't let you use a legit coupon.

thats good advice

Back
Top Bottom