Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by jman219

I just got my birthday coupon emailed to me today and its good until 9/07... Hope my footlocker lets me use it on these regardless if they are 190 or 200...
but ive got some discover cashback to use up for gift cards, should I get footaction or footlocker, or does anyone know if I can use footlocker at footaction? these will be the first shoes that ill be at the mall on RD in a while and ill be heated if i leave empty handed...

You can use any competitor coupon at CHMPS/FTA/FTL.  Share the coupon tho bro! They're not unique to each account so it's not gonna hurt you.

I just got my birthday coupon emailed to me today and its good until 9/07... Hope my footlocker lets me use it on these regardless if they are 190 or 200...
but ive got some discover cashback to use up for gift cards, should I get footaction or footlocker, or does anyone know if I can use footlocker at footaction? these will be the first shoes that ill be at the mall on RD in a while and ill be heated if i leave empty handed...

You can use any competitor coupon at CHMPS/FTA/FTL.  Share the coupon tho bro! They're not unique to each account so it's not gonna hurt you.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I will, I will When I get a moment to sit down Ive been on the run
My question was though can I use a footlocker GIFT card at Footaction? cause the managers at my local footlocker will probably let me use the coupon on the foams unless for some reason my mall catches the foam hype

My question was though can I use a footlocker GIFT card at Footaction? cause the managers at my local footlocker will probably let me use the coupon on the foams unless for some reason my mall catches the foam hype

I believe gift cards are good to use in all FTA/FTL/CHMPS, but coupons are really up to the manager or cashier. The champs in my mall never allow FTA/FTL coupons which is total BS!

btw, do share the b-day coupon when you get a chance, bro!

I believe gift cards are good to use in all FTA/FTL/CHMPS, but coupons are really up to the manager or cashier. The champs in my mall never allow FTA/FTL coupons which is total BS!

the footlocker I go to doesn't let me use the birthday coupon on foamposites. does it happen to anyone else?

the footlocker I go to doesn't let me use the birthday coupon on foamposites. does it happen to anyone else?

Originally Posted by torres

Yea, torres is right. Gift cards are shared by the three companies. 

Originally Posted by torres

Yea, torres is right. Gift cards are shared by the three companies. 

Originally Posted by BronLe

Hol up bruh I need that coupon for the Metallics Saturday

hook it up b
alright this took me forever to figure out, and its all you guys are getting cause i cant figure out my new mac still...  It says on the coupon its good until the 31st, but fine print says 09/07/2011.... hmmm this will be up to your local FTL
enjoy all

Originally Posted by BronLe

Hol up bruh I need that coupon for the Metallics Saturday

hook it up b
alright this took me forever to figure out, and its all you guys are getting cause i cant figure out my new mac still...  It says on the coupon its good until the 31st, but fine print says 09/07/2011.... hmmm this will be up to your local FTL
enjoy all

fdvy9x.png

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Why is there two expiration dates on the bday coupon? 8/31/11 or 9/7/11?

this
Im not sure, i feel like the people at footlocker will be even more reluctant to accept it now that its got two dates on it... I may just ask one of my friends to sign up for the VIP club and put their birthday in as the 1st of september...

Back
Top Bottom