Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

I'm glad there's no leather upper, they look very clean in those pics. But I still don't understand why bamas lace foams that way?!?

these just changed my mind about copping the pewters
pimp.gif

told yall these was gonna be piff since i heard they would be pro's now yall on the hype train cause wale had them on 
laugh.gif

told yall these was gonna be piff since i heard they would be pro's now yall on the hype train cause wale had them on 
laugh.gif

I'll reserve judgment until I see release pics just in case Nike switches it up like the Pewters

I'll reserve judgment until I see release pics just in case Nike switches it up like the Pewters

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i like pros better than foam ones anyway

volts, 02 pearls, 97 black pros, red pros>eggplants, coughdrops, bred 07 foams, cactus foams.

pros have more classic colors than one's...................im jus sayin

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i like pros better than foam ones anyway

volts, 02 pearls, 97 black pros, red pros>eggplants, coughdrops, bred 07 foams, cactus foams.

pros have more classic colors than one's...................im jus sayin

eek.gif
if they don't change them i'm gonna have to take back what I said about these

eek.gif
if they don't change them i'm gonna have to take back what I said about these

the this foam color alone is worth the purchase regardless of the shoe model really

but i wonder if they'd look nicer with a smoke/black clear sole to match the swoosh.

the this foam color alone is worth the purchase regardless of the shoe model really

but i wonder if they'd look nicer with a smoke/black clear sole to match the swoosh.

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Now everyone seems like they love them, lol, before Wale wore them is wasn't hot.
i guess ur saying wale is the reason y they hot huh?

doesnt matter who wears them 1st. these were the 1st real pics we've seen of them.

they would be hot if justin beaver had them on for all i care

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Now everyone seems like they love them, lol, before Wale wore them is wasn't hot.
i guess ur saying wale is the reason y they hot huh?

doesnt matter who wears them 1st. these were the 1st real pics we've seen of them.

they would be hot if justin beaver had them on for all i care

Back
Top Bottom