Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

i didnt say u did. im saying ur saying everyone else likes them now just because wale wore them which is str8 garbage.
nobody saw clear pics of the shoes until he wore them. u were just on them because they were foams i guess cause im sure u never saw clear pics either other than the sample foam ones and the catalog pic posted

Yea, I liked them from the catalog pictures, what's your point?

i didnt say u did. im saying ur saying everyone else likes them now just because wale wore them which is str8 garbage.
nobody saw clear pics of the shoes until he wore them. u were just on them because they were foams i guess cause im sure u never saw clear pics either other than the sample foam ones and the catalog pic posted

Yea, I liked them from the catalog pictures, what's your point?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

told yall these was gonna be piff since i heard they would be pro's now yall on the hype train cause wale had them on 
laugh.gif

Yeah, because this board wouldn't have liked the coppers or pewters if it wasn't for Wale...lol

Personally I don't care for green that much and still don't, even with Wale. These are ok, better than the skittles colors, I'll get them on sale.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

told yall these was gonna be piff since i heard they would be pro's now yall on the hype train cause wale had them on 
laugh.gif

Yeah, because this board wouldn't have liked the coppers or pewters if it wasn't for Wale...lol

Personally I don't care for green that much and still don't, even with Wale. These are ok, better than the skittles colors, I'll get them on sale.

These are looking better in those wale pics. I want to see more pics though, but as of now its looking like a cop with the disco
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

These are looking better in those wale pics. I want to see more pics though, but as of now its looking like a cop with the disco
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I have a feeling Nike gon' try and switch something up last minute like they did with the Pewters. That would piss me off. I like these the way they are, and frankly I've always been a bigger fan of the Pro's than the One's..

I have a feeling Nike gon' try and switch something up last minute like they did with the Pewters. That would piss me off. I like these the way they are, and frankly I've always been a bigger fan of the Pro's than the One's..

Back
Top Bottom