Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Checked NDC this morning when i got into the office to see if there were left.

Only size available was a size 15.

I wear a size 15. 
happy.gif
smokin.gif

Checked NDC this morning when i got into the office to see if there were left.

Only size available was a size 15.

I wear a size 15. 
happy.gif
smokin.gif

Had a 8am release at my local mall got there around 630, was like 8th in line. !5 min before 8 about 60 people showed up
laugh.gif

My store said they only had 70 pair and that it was one per person. There was some quality issues though, the first one they tried to sell me the box was mangled and there were glue stains all over the place.

Even the carbon fiber plate stuck out a little too much for me. So I asked for another one and got a perfect pair today was a good day
pimp.gif

Had a 8am release at my local mall got there around 630, was like 8th in line. !5 min before 8 about 60 people showed up
laugh.gif

My store said they only had 70 pair and that it was one per person. There was some quality issues though, the first one they tried to sell me the box was mangled and there were glue stains all over the place.

Even the carbon fiber plate stuck out a little too much for me. So I asked for another one and got a perfect pair today was a good day
pimp.gif

Heading to my local mall to get a pair or 2, would of loved to have these yesterday for eagles jets preseason. I doubt they will sell out considering the mall opens at 10 and ill be there then. Good luck to all

Heading to my local mall to get a pair or 2, would of loved to have these yesterday for eagles jets preseason. I doubt they will sell out considering the mall opens at 10 and ill be there then. Good luck to all

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Good Luck - My Mall open at 10 but FL opened at 9 for these .... SOLD OUT!

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Good Luck - My Mall open at 10 but FL opened at 9 for these .... SOLD OUT!

Just copped my pair from HOH easy, went in the mall at 8:45am store opened at 9. I was like 11th in line....asked for a sz 11 and dipped...the way these flip flop is nuts
eek.gif
, but my pair also have a carbon fiber plate that stick out more than usual and a lot of glue spots around the soles....smh...but whatever imma wear em so no one will notice or care...lol

Just copped my pair from HOH easy, went in the mall at 8:45am store opened at 9. I was like 11th in line....asked for a sz 11 and dipped...the way these flip flop is nuts
eek.gif
, but my pair also have a carbon fiber plate that stick out more than usual and a lot of glue spots around the soles....smh...but whatever imma wear em so no one will notice or care...lol

Got to the mall at 5:41 am, FL opened at 6:30 am...was #76 in line. long wait (3 customers at a time) but copped with ease. The iridescence on these are 
pimp.gif
. Best flip since the OG Flightposite 1's

Got to the mall at 5:41 am, FL opened at 6:30 am...was #76 in line. long wait (3 customers at a time) but copped with ease. The iridescence on these are 
pimp.gif
. Best flip since the OG Flightposite 1's

Getting a pair at retail or less WITHOUT having to worry bout camping out or line ups or getting killed like at the DMV WOULD qualify as a "connect" IMO...

Getting a pair at retail or less WITHOUT having to worry bout camping out or line ups or getting killed like at the DMV WOULD qualify as a "connect" IMO...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

NDC my connect then ... ordering from the comfort of my home...holla.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

NDC my connect then ... ordering from the comfort of my home...holla.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

What a morning, what a morning i tell you, first my day starts off by going to Arundel Mills Mall in which ive called and they told me that the store will be opening up at 7AM and when i get there at 6:30 all to be told that Footlocker didn't notify with the mall that they would be doing a morning release so they couldn't open up the store til 10. Made a call and then shot down to Columbia Mall and the Footlocker there had one size 13 left so i ask to try them on all to find out that these cut like CDP XI's SMH so now im in the market for a sz14
nerd.gif
. I guess im sitting sideline til the restocks start happening or ill have to buy 2 pairs at resellers fees
frown.gif

Check Eastpoint mall.... They had alot left at 9:30.... I saw whole lotta 13's.... Didn't check for 14's..... I gotta 12 and it was still a whole bunch of 12's left, with only like 2 people behind me... Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom