Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Getting a pair at retail or less WITHOUT having to worry bout camping out or line ups or getting killed like at the DMV WOULD qualify as a "connect" IMO...

So tired of hearing these statements...I live in md about 5min from pg mall and none of these things happen...and the kid that died over here was not over foams smh police and the news were wrong about that...pg mall was empty w/ full size runs this morn @ like 10...so please relax w/ all that

Getting a pair at retail or less WITHOUT having to worry bout camping out or line ups or getting killed like at the DMV WOULD qualify as a "connect" IMO...

So tired of hearing these statements...I live in md about 5min from pg mall and none of these things happen...and the kid that died over here was not over foams smh police and the news were wrong about that...pg mall was empty w/ full size runs this morn @ like 10...so please relax w/ all that

copped 3 pairs. Got a pair of 12s and 13s in my local footlocker. Also ordered a pair of 13s off of eastbay and got my confirmation email this morning. Mite get rid of one of the 13s tho...

copped 3 pairs. Got a pair of 12s and 13s in my local footlocker. Also ordered a pair of 13s off of eastbay and got my confirmation email this morning. Mite get rid of one of the 13s tho...

2 pairs easy...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Probably because it's a school day, they'll most likely be sold by this evening.

Probably because it's a school day, they'll most likely be sold by this evening.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

What a morning, what a morning i tell you, first my day starts off by going to Arundel Mills Mall in which ive called and they told me that the store will be opening up at 7AM and when i get there at 6:30 all to be told that Footlocker didn't notify with the mall that they would be doing a morning release so they couldn't open up the store til 10. Made a call and then shot down to Columbia Mall and the Footlocker there had one size 13 left so i ask to try them on all to find out that these cut like CDP XI's SMH so now im in the market for a sz14
nerd.gif
. I guess im sitting sideline til the restocks start happening or ill have to buy 2 pairs at resellers fees
frown.gif

If anywhere is going to have the sizes bigger than 13, it'll be DTLR, Athletic Warehouse, or Shoe City. Most stores like FTL/FA only carry up to a 13 usually.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

What a morning, what a morning i tell you, first my day starts off by going to Arundel Mills Mall in which ive called and they told me that the store will be opening up at 7AM and when i get there at 6:30 all to be told that Footlocker didn't notify with the mall that they would be doing a morning release so they couldn't open up the store til 10. Made a call and then shot down to Columbia Mall and the Footlocker there had one size 13 left so i ask to try them on all to find out that these cut like CDP XI's SMH so now im in the market for a sz14
nerd.gif
. I guess im sitting sideline til the restocks start happening or ill have to buy 2 pairs at resellers fees
frown.gif

If anywhere is going to have the sizes bigger than 13, it'll be DTLR, Athletic Warehouse, or Shoe City. Most stores like FTL/FA only carry up to a 13 usually.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Yea, for sure they will...I was more referring to the "dangers" of buying foams in the dmv statement lol

Yea, for sure they will...I was more referring to the "dangers" of buying foams in the dmv statement lol

This is one of the craziest pairs of foams ever. When natural light isn't hitting them they turn black, then as soon as they're in the light, they go iridescent and turn into an even brighter green color than the pics portray. Really happy I came around on these because I wasn't the biggest fan earlier in the year, and they wound up growing on me over time. Awesome shoe for the fall for city life. I'm going to be wearing these a lot.

There is no danger really in terms of being assaulted, snatched, etc. however I would consider a connect somebody that could guarantee my pair in A grades in my size even at retail. Imagine if these released tomorrow...

There is no danger really in terms of being assaulted, snatched, etc. however I would consider a connect somebody that could guarantee my pair in A grades in my size even at retail. Imagine if these released tomorrow...

This is one of the craziest pairs of foams ever. When natural light isn't hitting them they turn black, then as soon as they're in the light, they go iridescent and turn into an even brighter green color than the pics portray. Really happy I came around on these because I wasn't the biggest fan earlier in the year, and they wound up growing on me over time. Awesome shoe for the fall for city life. I'm going to be wearing these a lot.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Im still at work. They still around in the dmv?

What size do you wear? I was planning on coppin a 3rd pair but after I few phone calls to Marley, Arundel, and Columbia (hypebeast galore) they were out of 11.5s.

Back
Top Bottom