Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Line at security????? Seriously???? Ppl is crazy these days i tell ya! Ppl can rush to get some shoes but aint knockin down doors to get in a school. I bet it aint no line in front of da shoe city on monument st LOL

ur right, but the public school system in baltimore and pretty much everywhere else in the US is in the business of keeping the kids dumbed down. just sayin... and as far as monument street, i'd doubt they'd be careless enough to do a midnight release in that area, but there were prolly ppl lined up there this morning. foams have literally taken over the world since eggplants 1st dropped.

not even. obviously dude ain't from the town.
laugh.gif

GotLuv4Js wr
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by NewZ05

dudes just asking to get beat up and/or stabbed...i would never be caught out there

sounds like people lining up at security need security 
laugh.gif

ote:
Originally Posted by Freshkid614

How do they fit? True to size, big or small? I wear a size 8.
Foams post 09 run small to me. I go up 1/2 and they fit great

that's interesting as it is the exact opposite for me. all my foams from taiwan fit snug. that's the only thing good about them switching to china. they fit better. at least that's my experience. as far as these go, i think they are the most poorly made foams to date (keep in mind i didn't cop retros, HOHs, or electrics). like others have said glue stains seem to be a common issue. my carbon plates on the lateral sides are sticking out some. and this is def. THE softest foam to date to my knowledge. all that said, especially considering all the hype and how fast they sold i'm glad i at least got a pair, and for retail.

Originally Posted by PTone

Memphis Foot Lockers don't even have em ...never even heard of em.

eek.gif

I live a few minutes away from Security and ++#$ happens all the time. I don't know what you're talking about.
indifferent.gif

I mean, if you're gonna make a comment have something to back it up.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Line at security????? Seriously???? Ppl is crazy these days i tell ya! Ppl can rush to get some shoes but aint knockin down doors to get in a school. I bet it aint no line in front of da shoe city on monument st LOL

ur right, but the public school system in baltimore and pretty much everywhere else in the US is in the business of keeping the kids dumbed down. just sayin... and as far as monument street, i'd doubt they'd be careless enough to do a midnight release in that area, but there were prolly ppl lined up there this morning. foams have literally taken over the world since eggplants 1st dropped.

not even. obviously dude ain't from the town.
laugh.gif

GotLuv4Js wr
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by NewZ05

dudes just asking to get beat up and/or stabbed...i would never be caught out there

sounds like people lining up at security need security 
laugh.gif

ote:
Originally Posted by Freshkid614

How do they fit? True to size, big or small? I wear a size 8.
Foams post 09 run small to me. I go up 1/2 and they fit great

that's interesting as it is the exact opposite for me. all my foams from taiwan fit snug. that's the only thing good about them switching to china. they fit better. at least that's my experience. as far as these go, i think they are the most poorly made foams to date (keep in mind i didn't cop retros, HOHs, or electrics). like others have said glue stains seem to be a common issue. my carbon plates on the lateral sides are sticking out some. and this is def. THE softest foam to date to my knowledge. all that said, especially considering all the hype and how fast they sold i'm glad i at least got a pair, and for retail.

eek.gif

I live a few minutes away from Security and ++#$ happens all the time. I don't know what you're talking about.
indifferent.gif

I mean, if you're gonna make a comment have something to back it up.
grin.gif

Wasn't able to get the discount on my pair from ftl, manager was being a douche but she did give me a 15% off survey discount so I ended up paying $175, hopefully my swoosh ones come through. My ftl still has sizes if ppl wanna try phone orders. There was an 8.5 and 10 when I left. It's 2173518042

Wasn't able to get the discount on my pair from ftl, manager was being a douche but she did give me a 15% off survey discount so I ended up paying $175, hopefully my swoosh ones come through. My ftl still has sizes if ppl wanna try phone orders. There was an 8.5 and 10 when I left. It's 2173518042

Originally Posted by BronLe

lol *%%% everyone who copped like 3 pairs and then in a week gonna have em for sale for like 250...

That really isn't a bad price if it includes shipping....just sayin

Originally Posted by BronLe

lol *%%% everyone who copped like 3 pairs and then in a week gonna have em for sale for like 250...

That really isn't a bad price if it includes shipping....just sayin

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

FYI, just called and largest size they have is a 12. Was looking for a 13.

Originally Posted by saigon

Ah ok. Did they say that they would actually ship? Not sure if ftl does or not

eek.gif

I had someone try to sell me Pearls.  I asked her to clarify her statement... again, she said "Pearls."

guys..i just got these from ebay and im not impressed. my bf is sending his back to ndc after i thought we were so lucky to get them online

eek.gif

I had someone try to sell me Pearls.  I asked her to clarify her statement... again, she said "Pearls."

guys..i just got these from ebay and im not impressed. my bf is sending his back to ndc after i thought we were so lucky to get them online

I didn't get that far in the conversation 
laugh.gif
 . After she said no 13, I said thanks and bye. I hope I can find a pair, didn't think the hype was THIS big, damn.

laugh.gif
 . After she said no 13, I said thanks and bye. I hope I can find a pair, didn't think the hype was THIS big, damn.

laugh.gif

Haha nice. Yeah she told me a guy was there at 7 AM, that never happens here except for the xi releases. But then again it is during school and we have about 40,000 more people here. Best of luck in finding your pair. Patience is key, trust me

laugh.gif

Haha nice. Yeah she told me a guy was there at 7 AM, that never happens here except for the xi releases. But then again it is during school and we have about 40,000 more people here. Best of luck in finding your pair. Patience is key, trust me

is this guy serious??
laugh.gif
what is it that i need to back up?? @%$* happens everywhere. but if u really believe security is a problem i wouldn't venture too far away from the county if i were u.
wink.gif

is this guy serious??
laugh.gif
what is it that i need to back up?? @%$* happens everywhere. but if u really believe security is a problem i wouldn't venture too far away from the county if i were u.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom