Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

All I got to say is, these are mad sexy! Cant stop staring at them!
smile.gif

edit: fixed
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Now you see how excited I am
smile.gif

We all know these were hyped up and rightfully so this is a great sneaker.

But im tired of cats screaming "HYPEBEAST" so they can appear to be cool and an "original sneakerhead." There is no OG there are people young and old who love sneakers.

Just because a cat is 18 and buys sneakers doesn't make him a hypebeast, hypebeast are probably the ones in here screaming it as much as they can so that they look cool well guess what it doesn't you look like a fool trying to point the finger at someone you probably don't even know.

Hypebeast are the ones talking bout I got 3 pair and they selling sneaks in they Sig.

We all know these were hyped up and rightfully so this is a great sneaker.

But im tired of cats screaming "HYPEBEAST" so they can appear to be cool and an "original sneakerhead." There is no OG there are people young and old who love sneakers.

Just because a cat is 18 and buys sneakers doesn't make him a hypebeast, hypebeast are probably the ones in here screaming it as much as they can so that they look cool well guess what it doesn't you look like a fool trying to point the finger at someone you probably don't even know.

Hypebeast are the ones talking bout I got 3 pair and they selling sneaks in they Sig.

lol *%%% everyone who copped like 3 pairs and then in a week gonna have em for sale for like 250...

lol *%%% everyone who copped like 3 pairs and then in a week gonna have em for sale for like 250...

Went to HOH in PG after I got off from work and they had my size. I didn't expect the HOH to still have sizes left because of the hype.

Went to HOH in PG after I got off from work and they had my size. I didn't expect the HOH to still have sizes left because of the hype.

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Line at security????? Seriously???? Ppl is crazy these days i tell ya! Ppl can rush to get some shoes but aint knockin down doors to get in a school. I bet it aint no line in front of da shoe city on monument st LOL

ur right, but the public school system in baltimore and pretty much everywhere else in the US is in the business of keeping the kids dumbed down. just sayin... and as far as monument street, i'd doubt they'd be careless enough to do a midnight release in that area, but there were prolly ppl lined up there this morning. foams have literally taken over the world since eggplants 1st dropped.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

LOL. I would never camp at Security.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And especially for a Foams release....
sick.gif
dudes just asking to get beat up and/or stabbed...i would never be caught out there

sounds like people lining up at security need security 
laugh.gif

not even. obviously dude ain't from the town.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Originally Posted by Freshkid614

How do they fit? True to size, big or small? I wear a size 8.
Foams post 09 run small to me. I go up 1/2 and they fit great

that's interesting as it is the exact opposite for me. all my foams from taiwan fit snug. that's the only thing good about them switching to china. they fit better. at least that's my experience. as far as these go, i think they are the most poorly made foams to date (keep in mind i didn't cop retros, HOHs, or electrics). like others have said glue stains seem to be a common issue. my carbon plates on the lateral sides are sticking out some. and this is def. THE softest foam to date to my knowledge. all that said, especially considering all the hype and how fast they sold i'm glad i at least got a pair, and for retail.

Originally Posted by PTone

Memphis Foot Lockers don't even have em ...never even heard of em.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Line at security????? Seriously???? Ppl is crazy these days i tell ya! Ppl can rush to get some shoes but aint knockin down doors to get in a school. I bet it aint no line in front of da shoe city on monument st LOL

ur right, but the public school system in baltimore and pretty much everywhere else in the US is in the business of keeping the kids dumbed down. just sayin... and as far as monument street, i'd doubt they'd be careless enough to do a midnight release in that area, but there were prolly ppl lined up there this morning. foams have literally taken over the world since eggplants 1st dropped.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

LOL. I would never camp at Security.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And especially for a Foams release....
sick.gif
dudes just asking to get beat up and/or stabbed...i would never be caught out there

sounds like people lining up at security need security 
laugh.gif

not even. obviously dude ain't from the town.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Originally Posted by Freshkid614

How do they fit? True to size, big or small? I wear a size 8.
Foams post 09 run small to me. I go up 1/2 and they fit great

that's interesting as it is the exact opposite for me. all my foams from taiwan fit snug. that's the only thing good about them switching to china. they fit better. at least that's my experience. as far as these go, i think they are the most poorly made foams to date (keep in mind i didn't cop retros, HOHs, or electrics). like others have said glue stains seem to be a common issue. my carbon plates on the lateral sides are sticking out some. and this is def. THE softest foam to date to my knowledge. all that said, especially considering all the hype and how fast they sold i'm glad i at least got a pair, and for retail.

Originally Posted by PTone

Memphis Foot Lockers don't even have em ...never even heard of em.

eek.gif

Whew, found a pair available in the morning. Can't believe they sold out so fast. I guess Nike can put any color they want and it will sell out.

I remember back in the days paying half price since they never sold out and was available for clearance prices, times have changed.

Whew, found a pair available in the morning. Can't believe they sold out so fast. I guess Nike can put any color they want and it will sell out.

I remember back in the days paying half price since they never sold out and was available for clearance prices, times have changed.

Went to the midnight release in at security... out of the 150+ people in line I was the only white guy 
laugh.gif

Footaction had plenty. Pretty sure everyone got what they wanted.

Went to the midnight release in at security... out of the 150+ people in line I was the only white guy 
laugh.gif

Footaction had plenty. Pretty sure everyone got what they wanted.

Back
Top Bottom