Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

wow..those look way better in this pic than the catalog pics...I really need to see some better pictures

wow..those look way better in this pic than the catalog pics...I really need to see some better pictures

Originally Posted by DaPositeKid19

im excited that posites makin such a comeback..all we need now is a few pairs of FP3's
statements about 2 yrs late
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DaPositeKid19

im excited that posites makin such a comeback..all we need now is a few pairs of FP3's
statements about 2 yrs late
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I have a feeling Nike gon' try and switch something up last minute like they did with the Pewters. That would piss me off. I like these the way they are, and frankly I've always been a bigger fan of the Pro's than the One's..

They pissed a lot of people already from changing it from a One to a Pro
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I have a feeling Nike gon' try and switch something up last minute like they did with the Pewters. That would piss me off. I like these the way they are, and frankly I've always been a bigger fan of the Pro's than the One's..

They pissed a lot of people already from changing it from a One to a Pro
mad.gif

laugh.gif
 aww een

I thought these were dark pine? they look like black to me. except for the green little check. that clear sole is too clear. almost look like bootlegs. More pics please.

laugh.gif
 aww een

I thought these were dark pine? they look like black to me. except for the green little check. that clear sole is too clear. almost look like bootlegs. More pics please.

^they look dope. I always wanted the dark army ones but these will have to do. copped for sure.

^they look dope. I always wanted the dark army ones but these will have to do. copped for sure.

Back
Top Bottom