Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by rillo561

Still waiting shipping confirmation from NDC, getting nervous!

same here, i wouldn't stress it too much though.  i bought some griffeys from swoosh last friday and didn't tracking info until monday. since it's labor day weekend, if i don't hear anything from them by tuesday then i'll start stressing.

Originally Posted by Rene42188

Any1 know if any places in LA still haves any size 12s left ??

i just picked up a 10 at the footaction at the crenshaw mall call them they might have your size

Originally Posted by Rene42188

Any1 know if any places in LA still haves any size 12s left ??

i just picked up a 10 at the footaction at the crenshaw mall call them they might have your size

Gluestain Galores..
f4b3657e6d75b09dd97b9764ee39e3103655370d_r.jpg

6da3677c62cbb26bd4489276e1dfeb793f6e5ad9_r.jpg
f80366b360edbf01d6449e3be8efee3761d51274_r.jpg

b0e16862bbd09ce3eaed855bc65c824a094bc184_r.jpg

The royal pros are happy to finally get some company.. But the pines pros might be going back to the store..
That white smear goes all the way around the shoe and stops at the back heel of the shoe.. The most obvious part is in the pic.. The rest kinda fades away.. But is still noticable if you were to pick up the shoe and look at it.. What are people doing to get rid of the stains? I have just tried rubbing it away.. It works a little bit but you can see the mark still. I hope the people who ordered online get quality pairs. This shouldnt happen on $200 sneakers. 

Gluestain Galores..
f4b3657e6d75b09dd97b9764ee39e3103655370d_r.jpg

6da3677c62cbb26bd4489276e1dfeb793f6e5ad9_r.jpg
f80366b360edbf01d6449e3be8efee3761d51274_r.jpg

b0e16862bbd09ce3eaed855bc65c824a094bc184_r.jpg

The royal pros are happy to finally get some company.. But the pines pros might be going back to the store..
That white smear goes all the way around the shoe and stops at the back heel of the shoe.. The most obvious part is in the pic.. The rest kinda fades away.. But is still noticable if you were to pick up the shoe and look at it.. What are people doing to get rid of the stains? I have just tried rubbing it away.. It works a little bit but you can see the mark still. I hope the people who ordered online get quality pairs. This shouldnt happen on $200 sneakers. 

I used a product called OOPS picked it up at Lowe's spray lightly wont take much wipes off may need a toothbrush in some tough spots but it works. 

I used a product called OOPS picked it up at Lowe's spray lightly wont take much wipes off may need a toothbrush in some tough spots but it works. 

Some people have said goo gone works and also nail polish remover. I have not tried either so don't know personally.

Some people have said goo gone works and also nail polish remover. I have not tried either so don't know personally.

laugh.gif
my boy was outside for like a half an hour trying to get good pics of these.
Didn't happen though, pics do these no justice.

laugh.gif
my boy was outside for like a half an hour trying to get good pics of these.
Didn't happen though, pics do these no justice.

Received my first pair I bought online yesterday. Luckily the glue stains were pretty minimal.

Now I'm just waiting on my 2nd pair to arrive from NDC. Hopefully I get lucky with another pair like my first...

Received my first pair I bought online yesterday. Luckily the glue stains were pretty minimal.

Now I'm just waiting on my 2nd pair to arrive from NDC. Hopefully I get lucky with another pair like my first...

Mine aren't too bad. Just have one little stain on the toebox, gonna try some nail polish remover to get it off. Best way to clean foams imo

Mine aren't too bad. Just have one little stain on the toebox, gonna try some nail polish remover to get it off. Best way to clean foams imo

I held these in my hands today. Nice colorway but I dont think they are worth that price. That foam material is wild soft

I held these in my hands today. Nice colorway but I dont think they are worth that price. That foam material is wild soft

Back
Top Bottom