Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Managed to grab the last sz.11 this morning from footlocker.
Seems foams cut is getting lower and lower, will be lowtops pretty soon.
Nice kicks though.
I didn't know people out here in California wore foams, in my 2 months being here, never seen anyone with a pair on. But these flew.
They probably didn't send a lot of pairs out here compared to the east coast
in thinkin that's the case.  spot i got my pair from only had 1 size 11,  i went in about an hour after they opened and i bought the first pair.  if you put the number of pairs 34th st and the hoh on 125th get in cali  in bigger volume stores out here they would be overstocked with foams so i don't blame them for not ordering alot of pairs.

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

Bought mines at Shoe Palace at the Gilroy Outlet, smelled like garlic though...
laugh.gif
do you know how many pairs they had?

NDC had a small restock on select sizes. The Size 13 is still available for any one who needs this size.

NDC had a small restock on select sizes. The Size 13 is still available for any one who needs this size.

Originally Posted by Epic800

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I am wondering anyone who ordered from Nike.com order have shipped?

Some have and some haven't, will probably ship Tuesday at the latest due to the holiday
Oh yeah, I wasn't taking in consideration of the holiday, thanks.

So expect more cancelled orders on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I am wondering anyone who ordered from Nike.com order have shipped?

Some have and some haven't, will probably ship Tuesday at the latest due to the holiday
Oh yeah, I wasn't taking in consideration of the holiday, thanks.

So expect more cancelled orders on Tuesday.

Were these more limited than the Electric Blues? Only 2 Sheiks and 1 Footlocker had them in my area.

Damn NDC had a minor restock and I can't get a shipping confirmation yet?! Yes, I'm mad LOL

Damn NDC had a minor restock and I can't get a shipping confirmation yet?! Yes, I'm mad LOL

Were these more limited than the Electric Blues? Only 2 Sheiks and 1 Footlocker had them in my area.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

How did I miss it AGAIN! lol Damn

I went in on my pair with the nail polish remover last night for the glue stains..... That $&@? Did wonders!!! Im loving this colorway and didn't want to return them...called everywhere yesterday and couldn't find another 12.. ....these were Definatly a must have...

I went in on my pair with the nail polish remover last night for the glue stains..... That $&@? Did wonders!!! Im loving this colorway and didn't want to return them...called everywhere yesterday and couldn't find another 12.. ....these were Definatly a must have...

Originally Posted by saigon

cancelled/returned pairs....not a restock

Originally Posted by saigon

cancelled/returned pairs....not a restock

Back
Top Bottom