Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

When I actually found these today, I was underwhelmed. All the hype and waiting months, only to pass on them for the Air SC Trainer II (infrared)

When I actually found these today, I was underwhelmed. All the hype and waiting months, only to pass on them for the Air SC Trainer II (infrared)

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i agree with some posters on here...these are ok, nothing too special. i really dont get the hype

I'll never understand why people come in to post @$!+ like this... 
And to the guy(s) acting like a Security midnight release is some type of death trap... just shut up

I know I've already said this but if any one else was at the security midnight release, I was the white one 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
alien.gif

i agree with some posters on here...these are ok, nothing too special. i really dont get the hype

And to the guy(s) acting like a Security midnight release is some type of death trap... just shut up

I know I've already said this but if any one else was at the security midnight release, I was the white one 
alien.gif

There is almost always a restock in the days or week after so I hope all you guys that didnt get urs get lucky. I wasnt able to order my pewters the night of cause I was out of town and then the Wednesday after I was able to get em on a restock. Just keep your eyes peeled. Especially on the Nike twitter feed 
nerd.gif

There is almost always a restock in the days or week after so I hope all you guys that didnt get urs get lucky. I wasnt able to order my pewters the night of cause I was out of town and then the Wednesday after I was able to get em on a restock. Just keep your eyes peeled. Especially on the Nike twitter feed 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

alien.gif

Security is pretty safe to be honest. Now, Monument St would be a different story for a midnight release lmao.

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

alien.gif

Security is pretty safe to be honest. Now, Monument St would be a different story for a midnight release lmao.

kept out of this thread so I wouldnt be tempted...

went to the mall today, wifey hit old navy... told her "if they have my size in the foams Im buying" knowing damn well they wouldnt. Walked in sheikh asked if they had a 13... couple minutes later I was walking out proud owner of pine foams
30t6p3b.gif

Some minor quality issues, but nothing crazy. Really diggin the color change on these... pics do not show it at all. Id describe it like the gold flightposite 1s, but pine green instead of gold. First thing I thought of when I saw it.

went to the mall today, wifey hit old navy... told her "if they have my size in the foams Im buying" knowing damn well they wouldnt. Walked in sheikh asked if they had a 13... couple minutes later I was walking out proud owner of pine foams
30t6p3b.gif

Some minor quality issues, but nothing crazy. Really diggin the color change on these... pics do not show it at all. Id describe it like the gold flightposite 1s, but pine green instead of gold. First thing I thought of when I saw it.

Originally Posted by s dubl

30t6p3b.gif

Best CW so far this year, and i say this with all due respect to royal foams.

Originally Posted by s dubl

30t6p3b.gif

Best CW so far this year, and i say this with all due respect to royal foams.

Nike knew these this was the best color foam that's why they Made it the last foam of the year.

The way jb/Nike plot of the salivating eager buyers is so predictable

Nike knew these this was the best color foam that's why they Made it the last foam of the year.

The way jb/Nike plot of the salivating eager buyers is so predictable

Why would it matter if they released it last or first, though?

Not like any foam is out there sitting (other than the cough drops).

Why would it matter if they released it last or first, though?

Not like any foam is out there sitting (other than the cough drops).

Back
Top Bottom