Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

DTLR up Cap Blvd off the beltway has that "rare" size 6 too.

As well as PG plaza.

Sitting on the table by the register...

As of closing today...

*Yeshouldershrug

Originally Posted by sthebest

I saw these yesterday. theyre nothing special IMO. one gripe i had was with the blue sole..it would have been much better as a smoke tinted sole. also the color was mad dull in person.

As they say on Niketalk, "Cool story bro..."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

I saw these yesterday. theyre nothing special IMO. one gripe i had was with the blue sole..it would have been much better as a smoke tinted sole. also the color was mad dull in person.

As they say on Niketalk, "Cool story bro..."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

As well as PG plaza.

As of closing today...

*Yeshouldershrug
i love the sarcasm for sure

but since you know all of the numbers, how many size 6s are out there vs every other size when main stream places like footaction, ftl, etc, only carry from size 7.5 and up?

grin.gif

As well as PG plaza.

As of closing today...

*Yeshouldershrug
i love the sarcasm for sure

but since you know all of the numbers, how many size 6s are out there vs every other size when main stream places like footaction, ftl, etc, only carry from size 7.5 and up?

grin.gif

Keep the e-sensitivity away from me.  You KNOW me. 
laugh.gif

No sarcasm, just fact.

I only mentioned 2 other stores, after the one you mentioned, so, given its about 40+ stores in DMV area that got these, they are still "rare" if you take your emotions away and just read what I wrote.

Wasn't trying to take away any of your "e-shine" -- just helping those who may want them still (dude with personal avy who tried to get transfer i.e.).

laugh.gif

No sarcasm, just fact.

I only mentioned 2 other stores, after the one you mentioned, so, given its about 40+ stores in DMV area that got these, they are still "rare" if you take your emotions away and just read what I wrote.

Wasn't trying to take away any of your "e-shine" -- just helping those who may want them still (dude with personal avy who tried to get transfer i.e.).

laugh.gif

No sarcasm, just fact.

well, u know imma jab back
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No sarcasm, just fact.

well, u know imma jab back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Congrats to people that that copped. And who hasn't copped like me, continue to grind

Im right there with you...

I slept on these this weekend. Had some other things to do with my extra loot.

But Ill be on the hunt this weekend to find a size 12.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Congrats to people that that copped. And who hasn't copped like me, continue to grind

Im right there with you...

I slept on these this weekend. Had some other things to do with my extra loot.

But Ill be on the hunt this weekend to find a size 12.

Originally Posted by bigruss

does UPS deliver on labor day?
UPS should.  I worked for Fedex and the only days we had off all year were Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Mine are coming Fedex Ground though supposed to be Tuesday.  Can't wait.

Originally Posted by bigruss

does UPS deliver on labor day?
UPS should.  I worked for Fedex and the only days we had off all year were Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Mine are coming Fedex Ground though supposed to be Tuesday.  Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom