Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Finally got my shipping confirmation from ndc
happy.gif
.....that took a minute....

Looks like mine finally shipped, crazy how some peoples got shipped on Friday and they've already received them.

Looks like mine finally shipped, crazy how some peoples got shipped on Friday and they've already received them.

finally got the tracking email from NDC @10pm tonight...now i'm relieved since three footlockers near me each only got 1 size run, and I couldn't secure a pair during the weekend hunt.

finally got the tracking email from NDC @10pm tonight...now i'm relieved since three footlockers near me each only got 1 size run, and I couldn't secure a pair during the weekend hunt.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^smoked black sole?

That'd be pretty dope.

this.
On another note, finally got the tracking for my NDC pair, gotta admit I was scared until 1 hour ago. I don't even know what I'll do with the 2nd pair though really, but I'll deal with that once they come

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^smoked black sole?

That'd be pretty dope.

this.
On another note, finally got the tracking for my NDC pair, gotta admit I was scared until 1 hour ago. I don't even know what I'll do with the 2nd pair though really, but I'll deal with that once they come

Same here. NDC sent me my shipping confirmation and tracking info at around 10pm here in D.C. Can't wait for these things.

Back
Top Bottom