Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Mel610

I had ordered 2 pairs on NDC and was scared that mine would get cancelled but I finally got my confirmation last night.

im glad you guys got your pairs shipped out but im a tad bit salty at the same time
laugh.gif
    i went ahead and only ordered 1 since i didn't wanna get my order cancelled
frown.gif
Better safe than sorry though.  I honestly didn't know it was a 1 pair limit nor did the site apparently 
laugh.gif
Yeah I had no clue that there was a limit because I def would have only ordered 1 pair.  I almost got nervous and called to try to cancel one.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Mel610

I had ordered 2 pairs on NDC and was scared that mine would get cancelled but I finally got my confirmation last night.

im glad you guys got your pairs shipped out but im a tad bit salty at the same time
laugh.gif
    i went ahead and only ordered 1 since i didn't wanna get my order cancelled
frown.gif
Better safe than sorry though.  I honestly didn't know it was a 1 pair limit nor did the site apparently 
laugh.gif
Yeah I had no clue that there was a limit because I def would have only ordered 1 pair.  I almost got nervous and called to try to cancel one.

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Originally Posted by taxtow

There's a FTL store in Vegas with practically a FSR as of tonight.

They arent doing any phone orders smh....is there any way around that??
which FTL is it there are a few of them out there

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Originally Posted by taxtow

There's a FTL store in Vegas with practically a FSR as of tonight.

They arent doing any phone orders smh....is there any way around that??
which FTL is it there are a few of them out there

My pair just arrived from NDC. Few glue stains here and there but it's expected. Double-boxed...hope Eastbay follows suit SOON!

My pair just arrived from NDC. Few glue stains here and there but it's expected. Double-boxed...hope Eastbay follows suit SOON!

Anybody know a site that sells matching fitteds/snapbacks? I already got the shirt but I can't find a green in this shade.

Back
Top Bottom