Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

try living in wyoming where the closest store to get these is 9 hours away.

so ndc is my go to spot. i would love to just hop in my car and drive to my local footlocker, one hour away, and talk to brian about holding a pair for me. but wait my local fl only got 3 paies of each size of the metalic v's.

i have a connect. but its useless for anything when you dont even get all the gr releases at a footlocker.

my favorite is the "check your local HoH", oh you mean the one 12 hours away. Sounds like a good time.

love my pines, glad i didn't have to work late that night so i could cop on ndc.

you know what putting in work is?
driving 100 miles to find a pair of kobes in your size....

i would love to have it as easy as some of you.

Young Zaid over on the other site got his pair dyed....looks great imo 
smokin.gif

6151349302_00db2d7a35_b.jpg

I'm thinking a black translucent would have been nice

With a black sole these would last forever like the royal and silver pros

I'm thinking a black translucent would have been nice

With a black sole these would last forever like the royal and silver pros

Black looks much better, clear is still good too tho. How did he dye it? Maybe it'd be cool to rock em clear until they yellow, then dye em
nerd.gif

Black looks much better, clear is still good too tho. How did he dye it? Maybe it'd be cool to rock em clear until they yellow, then dye em
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

smokin.gif

eek.gif
 those look amazing. I'll prolly rock mine till they yellow and then dye them. Do you by any chance have some sort of instructions to dye them?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

smokin.gif

eek.gif
 those look amazing. I'll prolly rock mine till they yellow and then dye them. Do you by any chance have some sort of instructions to dye them?

Copped a 12, figured I rock 12 in forces this would work...wrong.  Took insoles out and these joints is still too tight.  Last time I had a pair of these I was like 15 or 16 when they first came out and those were the most solid shoes I owned.  Anyone know if these new reteros actually stretch out at all?

Copped a 12, figured I rock 12 in forces this would work...wrong.  Took insoles out and these joints is still too tight.  Last time I had a pair of these I was like 15 or 16 when they first came out and those were the most solid shoes I owned.  Anyone know if these new reteros actually stretch out at all?

Back
Top Bottom